Reviews for Déchiré
Party pooper chapter 17 . 5/3
It's dangerous to leave candles burning. They could have died and that w would suck
tat5934 chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
It was a great story! Thank you!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 11/30/2015

Kick his ass!.. Fred..kick his asssss!...I can't believe u harry :0
SerpensPrincess chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Love it amazing
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
What a beautiful ending... but Draco fails as a dominant. The uke is supposed to cum first :L
PrinzessinEilis chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Well that was adorable.
MMe. Pince chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
You need to fix the scene where Harry takes a soaking wet Draco into the flat and sets him on the couch. Is Harry going to cast a drying charm on him or undress him to get him out of the soaked clothes?
lil joker 1989 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
this was a really good story ]
Drarry Contributor chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You've gotten tons of compliments on this I bet. I'm sorry but you won't receive many from me.

I've read all the way up to chapter thirteen, stopped reading, deleted it from my list of Drarry recs to read and then... I thought about it and I decided that I respect some of the writing you did so I have to review in order to hopefully help you if only slightly. Feel free to delete this message from your inbox and call it spam but I'm going to tell you my opinions that may help you become a better writer.

This is a cliche. Sure, we all love writing cliches and honestly I didn't mind so much when I began to read because I very rarely read about Harry liking Ron or vice versa. So I started reading, yawning because it's like every other fic I've read and then... then Draco came in and you SHONE absolutely brilliant beauty in that writing compared to everything else. Your Draco is pretty damn good. Easily the best character in this fic because he's DEFINED and isn't a walking STEREOTYPE who does nothing other than their one trait or whatever stereotype you've shoved on them. Harry was boring, constantly whining and screwing up, along with your contradicting with him.

I'm not saying you did a shitty job on this piece. I've read far worse. I'm reviewing because of Draco. You did a good job there. A real decent job that shows you have talent as a writer. But you won't get better if you don't expand on that to where it touches the whole fic. Just having one great character does nothing for you.

Do you understand what I'm saying? If not let me know and I'll actually explain it all in detail. You could become a pretty damn good writer. I'm shocked, honestly, that you got me up to chapter 13. I won't read anymore. But hopefully one day I read one of your fics and favorite it. Whether or not I realize its you doesn't matter.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
I really like this story, even though I was thinking along : Harry and Ron ? ewwwwwww xD
Draco mudiliar chapter 17 . 3/3/2012

I enjoyed reading it
dragonpotter30 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
I love thanks for write is fantastic your story !
Cunning Badger chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Awesome! That was really good. Just watch your grammar and a few details. It was cute and really realistic. Please do a sequel! :)