Reviews for Déchiré
Kick his ass!.. Fred..kick his asssss!...I can't believe u harry :0
SerpensPrincess chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
Love it amazing
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
What a beautiful ending... but Draco fails as a dominant. The uke is supposed to cum first :L
Prinzessin Kiwi chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Well that was adorable.
MMe. Pince chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Lovey,
You need to fix the scene where Harry takes a soaking wet Draco into the flat and sets him on the couch. Is Harry going to cast a drying charm on him or undress him to get him out of the soaked clothes?
lil joker 1989 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
this was a really good story ]
Drarry Contributor chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You've gotten tons of compliments on this I bet. I'm sorry but you won't receive many from me.

I've read all the way up to chapter thirteen, stopped reading, deleted it from my list of Drarry recs to read and then... I thought about it and I decided that I respect some of the writing you did so I have to review in order to hopefully help you if only slightly. Feel free to delete this message from your inbox and call it spam but I'm going to tell you my opinions that may help you become a better writer.

This is a cliche. Sure, we all love writing cliches and honestly I didn't mind so much when I began to read because I very rarely read about Harry liking Ron or vice versa. So I started reading, yawning because it's like every other fic I've read and then... then Draco came in and you SHONE absolutely brilliant beauty in that writing compared to everything else. Your Draco is pretty damn good. Easily the best character in this fic because he's DEFINED and isn't a walking STEREOTYPE who does nothing other than their one trait or whatever stereotype you've shoved on them. Harry was boring, constantly whining and screwing up, along with your contradicting with him.

I'm not saying you did a shitty job on this piece. I've read far worse. I'm reviewing because of Draco. You did a good job there. A real decent job that shows you have talent as a writer. But you won't get better if you don't expand on that to where it touches the whole fic. Just having one great character does nothing for you.

Do you understand what I'm saying? If not let me know and I'll actually explain it all in detail. You could become a pretty damn good writer. I'm shocked, honestly, that you got me up to chapter 13. I won't read anymore. But hopefully one day I read one of your fics and favorite it. Whether or not I realize its you doesn't matter.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
I really like this story, even though I was thinking along : Harry and Ron ? ewwwwwww xD
Draco mudiliar chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
LOVELY WRITTING!

I enjoyed reading it
dragonpotter30 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
I love thanks for write is fantastic your story !
Cunning Badger chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
Awesome! That was really good. Just watch your grammar and a few details. It was cute and really realistic. Please do a sequel! :)
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
Brilliant story.
Arrya chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
Oh lord ! I just finished to read that story and I must say that it is a fucking good job you did here ! I loved it ! Really!

Well, now the serious part, I noticed that someone started to translate your fiction in french, but actually did not finished the job. I am french actually and I wondered if you would be bothered me resuming the job..or actually starting it over completely, because the first translation is not very good, if I dare say..

Forgive the mistakes if I did some in my review, but I understand english better than I m speaking it.. Same for writing :p

I really want to translate that story because it is pity for french people to ignore that that kind of adventures could happen to our heroes (harry draco and ron)

I would be really glad to discuss about it with you, and I also read another fiction of yours (the title is ending with "darkness") that I m also interested in translating.

I m afraid I have to stop reading your fictions or else I would be tempted on translating them all ! :p

You can answer me on my account, I regularly check it ;)

I look forward to your response, and once again this fiction was awesome !

Arrya
terry chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A famous Quidditch player who needs to go to the gym? A bit...strange, don't you think? )
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
Ughh, I can't believe it! Ron kissed Harry! I'll never be the same...