Reviews for Two Minds, One Wand
Delta3950 chapter 42 . 10/16/2023
I can't believe you've made Amelia crazy, this means that she has to either die in the past, or be bonded and I doubt Harry will be happy with what she's done.
Delta3950 chapter 38 . 10/16/2023
This is certainly a twist to the story title.
Delta3950 chapter 29 . 10/15/2023
Umbridge, a half-blood woman who looks like someone attempted an animal to human transfiguration and partially failed in the process. I highly doubt she could have ever looked attractive.
Delta3950 chapter 26 . 10/15/2023
I have a bad feeling about that arm, there's the possibility that Voldemort cursed it in someway to absorb Hannah's magic he is crafty like that.
fortinpatric chapter 56 . 10/15/2023
Merci pour le chapitre
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 56 . 10/14/2023
Certainly a stroke of good fortune he got wacked. Wonder if him getting murdered in the past will have any long term ramifications.
Delta3950 chapter 9 . 10/13/2023
I got a question for you, I'm not sure about what all kinds of stories you do, but have you ever thought about branching out into Crossovers? See, I had a bit of an idea for one: A Harry PotterxHigh School DXD crossover; but haven't found anyone that would be interested in giving it a go. Probably because one of the main criteria in the parameters has Harry being paired with Asia along with James Bashing, Dumbledore Bashing, WBWL(Wrong Boy-Who-Lived), the Asia Pairing is probably the main reason I haven't found any takers because the authors prefer keeping the sweetheart with Issei.
shirousagi87 chapter 56 . 10/13/2023
The plot thickens, for a moment i was already imagine a fight between harry and voldemort in the past and present at the same time,but lucius take care of that lol

Well harry wanted twins, now he would get 2 sets of twins and metamorphmagus, i hope is magic jizz would be able to turn nymph, flora and hestia to his cause and turn them a triple agent
Delta3950 chapter 5 . 10/13/2023
I want to make a quip with what you put there at the end, rather than "Gotta Catchem All, it's: Gotta Screwem All.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 55 . 10/11/2023
This is such an amazing story. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
lonecomander chapter 55 . 10/9/2023
Really enjoyed how you tied this arc together.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/6/2023
Aaawwwweeee. I was hoping you'd add Lady Chang to the harem. She's powerful and the power he'd gain will help him fend off the real Voldie.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/6/2023