Reviews for Two Minds, One Wand
shirousagi87 chapter 71 . 1/26
I feel bad for daphne, for once she was punished for someting she didnt do
Shane Falco chapter 70 . 1/23
A fight to the finish! Awesomeness.
Delena-burns chapter 70 . 1/23
Very good.
reviewer chapter 63 . 1/20
Holy shit I came here for smut but the plot is A. The murder mystery was so fun to read
That was hot! Love Bella now bonded! I hope to see a heel dangle and drop and an actual bare footjob with cum on feet and Harry makes the girl wear the cum in her heels all night for teasing him!
starboy454 chapter 70 . 1/20
Excellent story so far
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 70 . 1/19
A fight to the end.
Uday Sra chapter 70 . 1/19
Awesome
Firesparq chapter 4 . 1/15
The change in tense is a little bit jarring. I think staying in third person would make this chapter flow a lot cleaner
perses7x chapter 69 . 1/14
that whole thing about Bellatrix being unable to deny Tom was kind of pathetic tbh. it's like Harry enjoys being cuckolded by Tom.
KuronoDono12 chapter 60 . 1/13
Been slowly making catching up on what yu have so far for the story and I am really enjoying it...One slight little critique I have is that you could improve on differentiating between settings...Like at times you have a part where Harry is say in France or something then there is a paragraph where he is back at Hogwarts, then another paragraph where he is off somewhere else.

It can be a bit confusing and jarring at times...A way to make it better is to have a location in brackets above each time the setting changes like say...

(Hogwarts)

Stuff happens

(France)

Stuff happens

and so on and so on if ya get what I mean...Other than that the story is really really good and very interesting
WOLF-GOST chapter 69 . 1/13
mo prob and interesting
hekpup chapter 69 . 1/12
brooooootheerrr its crazy how you manage to top the previous arc consistently
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 69 . 1/12
Everyone had fun cutting loose.
shirousagi87 chapter 1 . 1/12
Inst cressidia from hogwartz legacy? Now that would be a telling if harry somehow find himself far away in the past... at least the professor from herbology is hot as fuck
887 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »