Reviews for Two Minds, One Wand
NeroBlueRose chapter 3 . 7/10/2022
Loving it and hoping for more soon. Keep up the good work.
orthodox1057 chapter 3 . 7/4/2022
I really wish there was no lordly nonsense but I suppose it would fit the story's context.

I like the idea of Harry slowly reviewing and absorbing Riddle's memories, magic in Rowling's universe is insanely powerful and versatile and a raw genius like Riddle could do things with a wand the average magical couldn't even fathom, Harry employing his natural curiosity could follow in the madman's footsteps and develop his abilities to the point he could weave magic together like an orchestra conductor.

That said the killing curse is dangerous but it's not the ultimate solution because physical barriers can very much block it, in his duel against Dumbledore Riddle blocked it with a silver shield (an actual conjured shield as in an armour piece) and Dumbledore's animated statues could tank it without issue.

If you're taking into consideration reviews, I request not to focus on the so-called elemental magic because it is incredibly boring, the only time elemental magic was well done is in Avatar under the form of bending. Furthermore, I hope you avoid all this "magical core" nonsense - magic is about intent, will, imagination and focus, in short, it is about mental fortitude. Witches and wizards do not have a metaphysical mana pool in them.

The idea with the mark in a previous chapter was brilliant because it clearly shows the incredible similarities between Riddle and Harry and yet the way the marks function also serves to highlight the stark differences between the two men. Very well thought out.

I am not all too thrilled about Susan, it seems foolish to muck about with the law enforcement chief's niece. Another girl I am slightly opposed to being marked is Ginny. I actually like her but again it doesn't seem wise to add the daughter of your surrogate family to an Ottoman-style harem.
asmodeus666 chapter 3 . 7/4/2022
Oh man, awesome chapter cant wait for next's lemony goodness
xSean chapter 2 . 7/4/2022
Says there is 3 chapters but I can only see 2?
AtramNoctem chapter 3 . 7/4/2022
Nice chapter.
MattBlack chapter 1 . 7/1/2022
Umm as he sat naked in his naked room? ;D
bigbrownpanda chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
Good shit, hope you update regularly
asmodeus666 chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
Dude awesome story, i really hope to read more and i cant wait for Fleur, Tonks, and Bellatrix, i cant wait for next chapter, you really have a nice story going on here
Xeus chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
Good stuff, quite a refreshing twist on the same ole same oleā€¦
Well done and looking forward to more soon.
kereil chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
another great chapter!

one thing I hope to see is for his different harem/servant member to have different role.

something a bit like:

Narcissa being involved into politics.
Fleur,Hermione maybe more into reseach.
Amelia maybe a battle witch.

well as long as they are more than just battery who serve to make Harry more powerful and having sex with him.
viniL98 chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
I'm already invested in this story. Good job so far.
Tinchu chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
What an amazing start to an absolute amazing ff. Totally loved it. Looking forward to read more of this ff.
kereil chapter 1 . 6/29/2022