Reviews for Family
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I loved it! I have always loved the Alex Jonathan relatioship, and i think this did it justice.
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I think this story deserves a round of "Awww"s :) It was sooo cute and I LOVE the stories with little Alex, he's just so cute and adorable in his grown-up-ness :)

Brilliant Story, obviously one of many :)
penName111 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Really good I enjoyed it.
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Beautifully written story! I love the relationship between Jonathan and Alex. Plus, Jonathan has always been one of my favorite.
Crazy Cravat chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is a really sweetly written story. I love it. Jonathan has always been my favorite character, ever since the movie came out. Then Alex I just want to glomp. Such a wicked boy. *grins* So yeah, I really loved this work of yours. You captured the two so well, and through them, you captured Rick and Evie perfectly also.

The Phantom chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
A delightful, charming story. I really love the relationship between Alex and Jonathan, and you did an excellent job of capturing it here. Nicely done.
~ Phantom
Katt9966 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
A gentle, beautifully written and observed story. I thoughly enjoyed it well done.
A. Windsor chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
:) that was really sweet! AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!

Excellent, excellent work!
L.C chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Wonderful fic! I would love to read the Rick/Evie perspective! Keep writing!
Marcher chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
There's no such thing as a perfect story, not written by anyone. But there will always be better and worse of the same version and this story slots ever so fittingly into the 'much better' section.

What an excellent account of family from the eyes of a small boy. Interlaced emotions that didn't lose quality in the telling and even made me like and feel for Alex O'Connell. The interaction between Uncle and Nephew was a joy to read and very much in character. Again, well done. Don't be so modest about your work, it's a joy to read.
MedjaiAngel chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Whoa! What do you mean this story isn't perfect or even close? Its brilliant! You've certainly got MY attention! You write so beautifully! Bravo! Bravo! Oh and PLEASE continue to write more! LOL...just read ur disclaimer..All hail Stephen Sommers! haha! Well, anywayz great story so far!
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
that was a wonderful story! thank you for sharing! i loved ur descriptions, I envy your ability to describe so well. The wording was great and the thoughts of Alex were too...PLease continue!