Reviews for Sore Loser Syndrome
iloveanyonebutu chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Ahh, that was really cute!

Loved the interaction between Harry and Ginny!

Its well written and I really liked the parts where Ginny's thoughts are showing!

Keep it up!
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
aw how sweet l like it
tta chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
oh this was just so cute! Sorry, that came out rather Parvati and Lavender-ish, didn't it? Oh well I don't care, it was worth it. This fic is so good! And everyone's completely in character! And a kiss, woohoo! :D
Qem chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOL very cute and funny. A very enjoyable fic!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
::tries desperately to stop laughing from her spot on the floor:: That was just... that was... fantastic. I mean... it just... I want a Ginny. I'd keep her by my computer and if I pressed a certain spot in her hand she'd say a snarky catchphrase. Like, 'Bad. Bad me.'
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Excellent!
anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
LOVED this. flippin fantastic!
Secret Staircase chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Ah, loved it! You've done a fantastic job of getting OOtP!Ginny's character down.
"Before, Ginny would have said that she liked kissing well enough."
Dude, you so nicked that from Tamora Pierce. Well, I'm assuming you did, but if I'm wrong, I humbly apologise. Best. Kiss. Ever. (You can decide for yourself whether I mean yours or Tammy's.)
I love this. Really great fic. The game of Questions was so fun and entertaining.
deletye chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
kinda fluffy.

but i liked it.

ginny was cool, although in the beginning she was acting to much like her mother...
TAFKAF chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Oh, genius, genius, genius...I loved this. Loads of happy sarcasm and banter and dialogue, and it all seemed completely natural...Absolutely excellent - I liked Ginny's character a lot, it fit really well with her OOtP self (because she seemed to change rather drastically between GoF and OOtP, to me at least). The best non-fluffy fluff I've read ever, I think. Genius. Once more. Hurrah! *standing ovation, someone shouts encore!*

Flamewing, who really really liked this in case you couldn't tell
Miss Puppylove chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I /adore/ this. Really I do. You got post-OOtP Ginny down wonderfully, and the way Harry acts around her seems right too. I can certainly imagine this happening in the sixth book; something as awkward as this, and with as little closure romantically speaking ... Anyway, the point is, this is wonderfully done, and I loved it.
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
You know, that warning is just a little, well, hard to describe, but it certainly sounds exciting *she says, blushing lightly*

'You're right, you can also throw some great tantrums after wallowing in self-pity long enough.' That's a wonderful sentence. It's wonderful to see a darker, at least cynical Ginny, compared with what absence of characterization she had through Book 4.

I don't think the language was necessary, though. I'm not just saying this as a prude, but it doesn't feel right there. The argument is interesting. You have succumbed to the pull of dialogue. I know you bug me about this, sometimes, and yours is as long as ever mine was.

It's a little surprising that Gin's been with Dean all year, but nothing wrong with it. I do think these stories are better when we tie them in with each other, and borrow bits from each others history. I suppose we generally ought to ask first, but it really is convenient.

I like how you left the description of Harry as "typical weird boy smells". It's goofy, not romantic in the least, but a thousand times more realistic. And You were right a bout the ending, but it worked out well enough. I just didn't want that to work out as awkwardly as Cho did, though it was pretty funny. I liked it. Just kind of short, fluffy, not the kind you usually write. Fun, though.