Reviews for The End of the Road
Orannis4 chapter 12 . 7/19/2007
hay will you ever update this story it is very good. i don't like pokemon fan fictions much but i like this one. your fan Orannis4
Kaiser Bakura chapter 12 . 4/16/2004
this is a great story. this story shows a darker side to team rocket. aw poor Angel what did he do to deserve such pain, and the Reaper... i dont think you could find a more sadistic person if you tried. you descibe the charcters so well it make it seem more realistic. update soon plz.
Dragon Angel chapter 12 . 5/13/2002
Hey, this story's extremely good. You haven't updated it for more than a year. Now those two sentences shouldn't have to be used together. PLEASE update it soon!

Ja ne*~
Sparky16 chapter 12 . 2/13/2002
Xeaeros chapter 12 . 11/29/2001
how long till this stories finished
Angel25 chapter 12 . 7/26/2001
This must be the best story I've ever read! It's so all around good, well, come to think about it, it's so all around evil.
Sarena chapter 12 . 4/15/2001
YEAH! I can get on again! Great chapter, as usual!
Khari chapter 3 . 4/9/2001
*evil laugh* That's just payback for the eighty-year-old gay man thing you pulled...
Darkelf chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Hey, you guys can stop with the pranks already! ::growls:: You'll have everyone on EARTH thinking I'm a girl! Sheesh, it was bad enough to do it on AIM, but this is a public message thing!
my name is Khari chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
very very very good pokemon kicks ass!

my friend "dark elf" is a friend of yours she brought all the parts of your stories to school with her and all i can say is WOW your imagination kicks ass! well good luck with writing more GREAT stories...

I love James chapter 12 . 3/21/2001
Wow, good again. Poor Angel and evil Reaper. (but that's nothing new, hehe) Well really great, there was just one problem it was so short! Please hurry with the next chapter, you'be got our support!
Wind chapter 12 . 3/21/2001
Grrr, Darkelf, you eviiiiil*glare*. Enough bad that we have to wait, but you just had to rub it in that you already know what's going on, didn't ya? Oh the cruelty... Aw, anywayz, like everyone know I'm dying to get Reaper's vignette and it seems so bloody far away.*sigh*. And this chapter definitely didn't make me wait for it any less. He's sucha mystery... wait, someone said that already, ne? Well, this chapter could have been longer, but it was very good. Lotsa Reaper, that's how we like it, yes, yes. Yossarian, please, make more and soon? You know we love your story! :) (btw, hates me... won't let me sign in...*sigh*)
Darkelf chapter 12 . 3/20/2001
Not quite. _ Good guess, though, Pikajenn. I know what it is, but if I said it, that would be telling, wouldn't it? Well, I can't do that. So just as Reaper is playing his game with Lani, so too do Yossarian and I play games with the rest of you. After all, aside from flattery, being evil is my job. :p So I guess You'll all just have to wait a bit more.

-Jase (Angel/Darkelf)
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
harsh dude, I love it!
Pikajenn chapter 12 . 3/20/2001
Okay, me, I'm gonna guess that Angel's Eevee bit Reaper, and I'd guess that's why Angel didn't fight back against Reaper's punishing him, _and_ why Angel took to the basement. I don't like basements, especially not in old houses, it's just too...too BWP, y'know? Ciao, great chapter once again. Ooh, that Reaper is such a mystery...makes me wanna eat him up...psych! ::singing:: Too much Pepsi in tha mooooorning:)