Reviews for Vigilante Angel
Frrfr
Goku won just one WMAT, not 2 D:The first one was won by Muten under the Jackie Chun alias, the second by Tien Shinhan! After the one he won, Goku didn't take part in any of them :/
Supreme Kaioshin 5/4 of the strongest human? You meant the likes of Krillin? Cuz ya know, he could take Frieza final form with one finger (stated in the Original Manga, search it up)
Muten is Roshi's nane; I believe "sennin" is what you where searching for :p not dure, though
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I hate to say it, but you're grammatical errors make your stories very difficult to read. If you look at stories like Bringer of Death or Break Through The Limit, there are almost zero errors and both those stories have the most reviews for DBZ stories on this site. I'll do my best to keep reading, but I'm just offering some constructive criticism. Please don't take it the wrong way.
Jade Tatsu chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I was enjoying this fic, but I've given up reading it now for a couple of reasons.
The non standard Japanese... Okay a few words are good but then you start to get technical Kyokkou... why can't you say the rising sun? And a few others.
But also that it was implied that Gohan remained dead to spend more time with Goku yet all I've really seen him do is spend time with some people I'm not sure are canon or OCs...
Don't get me wrong, your fic is well written and doesn't have many spelling or grammatical errors so on the basis it's good (save for the aforementioned annoying use of Japanese words where English would have been better) but for me the plot just didn't live up to the promise and it seems to have gone in different directions than the original chapters indicated and I'm not interested in those directions. So, as people say, it's fanfic and if you don't like, don't read, so I'm not but the Japanese thing did bother me.
Big J Bonk chapter 33 . 6/25/2013
I think Android 18 is Juuhachigou. That's what most non-dubbies call her. I think it actually means Number 18, but I'm not sure.

I really like this story. In the beginning, it wasn't too good, but you improved a lot! Congrats! I've also read KK:GSW, loved it, and am reading the sequel. Very creative. I love your work!/\_/\
warriorofdark chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
One little problem. You have a rather large plothole in the beginning. The first wish to revive all of cells victims would bring gohan back as well since he never died before.
elanda chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
thx 4 discribing gohan that way I know he is a hottie

the story was great
Guest chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
you watch Rurouni Kenshin too i love it as much as dbz
Crystalzap chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
thats. so. horrible...
XY chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
Piccolo weaker than base Vegeta? Thats a good joke.

The story as a whole is really good.
mjmusiclover chapter 62 . 7/6/2011
i read that start to finish, amazing stuff, the last part really made me cry :D, your writng skills are amazing :D
WHAT ever chapter 50 . 6/14/2010
He would call him squirt, not moron ! gohan is really kind u know :/ , Even squirt i don't like much but its better than moron, poor goten
REAL DBZ Fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2010