Reviews for Eventide
scharask chapter 30 . 4/16
Wow. Thank YOU for sharing this beautiful work with us. I hope you will continue it!
scharask chapter 21 . 4/15
Well, that was just perfect!
scharask chapter 7 . 4/14
This story is so good. I love your powerful Bella who can rescue herself but will, I'm sure, always need Edward.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 1/14
I love love love this story. It was amazing. So well written. Awesome job.
Mickey Hall
Kaltan chapter 30 . 1/14
Great story, thank you for sharing your time and skills.

Will keep you on author alert just in case you share anything else.
desicotton chapter 30 . 1/11
I once read a twilight fanfiction with witches and it turned me off of witch stories. This story was really long but I was hooked and now I love Bella, Charlie, and Renee as witches. This was an amazing story. One of my favorite tropes is when Charlie knows that Edward is a vampire. My favorite part was the rewritten scene of billy warning Bella about Edward. Did Billy know Renee was a witch? What happens to James? Is Renee and the specter connected? If you ever decide to do a part two I will be here.
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/15/2023
Absolutely loved this story I wish there was more!
SianJohn chapter 30 . 11/10/2023
I've just reread this epic story and I fell in love with it all over again. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.
TwilightLoverGirl1 chapter 30 . 11/1/2023
I just found the story and just spent the last 3 days reading it! Absolutely loved it. I need more. I life how much life you gave all the characters and story. Definitely my top 5 Edward and Bella’s
QueenGB chapter 29 . 8/11/2023
I guess i was hoping for more closure than Twilight given the roller coaster we’ve been on. It was a very good story with a lovely Bella, a very likable Charlie and sweet and lovely Edward. Thank you for sharing this with us. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
QueenGB chapter 27 . 8/11/2023
Why couldn’t Renee have died in this accident? Is removing magic enough? She is still controlling and selfish and cruel. Oh well it’s written right.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 8/10/2023
Wow,okay. This did not feel good at all.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 8/10/2023
So you warn us against smut that never was but Bella’s horrible fight and abandonment by her mother and incredible violent assult by three vampires no warning at all? This was awful.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 8/10/2023
This is fucked. Seriously, if you dont kill Renee brutally by at least Charlie if not Edward I will be so disappointed. She may have seen this vision but she manifested its fruition.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 8/10/2023
I don’t know if you can call this smut when I’ve read some serious shit here on FFN and
on Stars. They had a lovely time at the cabin and it was well deserved considering whats undoubtedly coming. I have to say Edward’s description of the mating process was kind of sad last chapter. I wish Bella could avoid the pain coming but I guess we’ve been building to that so… at least Edward claimed her and she him as mate and maybe that will help in some way.