Reviews for Eventide
QueenGB chapter 21 . 8/10/2023
You can make a killer glass of lemonade with that lemon. Well done. Edward is so freaking sweet and caring to Bella and she is strong and so likeable. As i read i want to take care of her too. Definitely Bella, Edward and Charlie are stealing the show here.
QueenGB chapter 20 . 8/10/2023
So Bella is in heat with the glow and the new scent? Its nice this Edward is willing to try without making Bella seem like a desperate teenager. Maybe it’s because she’s supernatural too. Again this Charile is a great Dad. So Edward must know if James was interested in Bella’s scent he would not go far as a predator. So I guess you are giving them a weekend of happy before the sadness. God knows Renee must be freaking out because Bella is blowing her off and Charlie too. Why can’t Bella read his mind anymore? Is Bella being around him again bringing out his powers like shielding his thoughts?
QueenGB chapter 19 . 8/10/2023
Argh. Come on! Every time Edward says later I know we’ll never know because this is rightly so Bella’s pov. At this count there are about 6 laters. Finally, i know the bad guys in this are James, Victoria and Laurent and they should die brutally and Emmett would be happy to do it alone. However the REAL villain is Renee. I hope you kill her off painfully. I have never wanted a character death more. She is a horrible, horrible supernatural/ human. There is zero good reason for what she has done to her family. There is no greater good reasoning walking your only child into a stormy pacific ocean. None!
QueenGB chapter 18 . 8/10/2023
Im as frustrated as Bella and this countdown to her death but she still has these petty high school dramas to deal with. I wish she would just tell Charlie whats going on. He would have her back I just know it. Also, I wish Bella could enjoy her magic. By his point she seems more cursed than anything. And Renee is creepy. Who needs to speak to their mother everynight at 17. What could they possibly have to discuss besides Renee’s spell casting control. Sheesh.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 8/9/2023
Is this all happening while she is recovering with Edward in front of her tree? Is the specter really gone this time. I never liked canon Renee she was selfish and childish but here she is that plus cruel. I hope James ends up ripping her throat out instead. Bella deserves better. My hope is Bella remembers this horrible flashback. This is why she never csme back to Forks, because Renne sent her to the ocean to die. Good god.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 8/9/2023
I’d like to say I’m not confused ,shocked or surprised but that would be a lie. When is Bella going to catch a break from Renee’s selfishness, manipulation and cruelty. I mean the way this is written she sent James and crew there to kill Bella or make her so afraid ahe goes back to her and she sent the specter. She is a vile and horrific woman playing stupid. I still have a bad feeling though.
QueenGB chapter 15 . 8/9/2023
So if you are following Twilight as a baseline here the baseball game is when the nomads come. If so,then is Renee’s spell coming to pass too? BTW, I freaking loved how Bella handled the whole day at the Cullen house, Carlisle cross to bear so to speak. Jasper’s thoughts and Rosalie’s thoughts about her presence in their lives. But especially putting Billy on notice. Shablam baby!
QueenGB chapter 14 . 8/9/2023
That was nicely detailed and pretty heavy. She definitely needs more time with Carlisle because his natural inquisitive mind will be helpful with her powers. I loved how Edward’s vampiric mind remebered her freakout and horrific nose bleed when the word tolerance was uttered in the car before. So on that note did Renee torture her daughter to build tolerance ir teat her magic? Is that what happened when she was 12? Oh and Edward crying venoms tears. Wow, that’s AU for sure.
QueenGB chapter 13 . 8/9/2023
Great switch with the first meeting at the house. Why is Bella being triggered by words hat bring back memories. Did Renee do a binding spell. Clearly being in Forks is good for her magic but I have a bad feeling. If you change her please let Edward or Carlisle do it not James.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 8/9/2023
Are the vampire thoughts so sporadic because they think so fast? More Alice, Esme and Carlisle. Maybe Carlisle can be of help he’s been around a long time and loves research. Just give her a supernatural support system. Charlie is amazing in your story. Bella needs another moonstone to protect her when she speaks to Renee. What really is this book Bella got in PA? Its not spells or a research book. Its more like a bitch journal throughout the ages right. Especially that passage.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 8/9/2023
So many questions. This spector, this spell Renee cast is it really gone? Why is the book different after her fight with the spector? Is the book connected to her? Why can’t she tell Edward about the three vampires? Chapter 11 the meadow was always my favorite and I can see why it all started there for SM.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 8/9/2023
So, so upset I’ve been reading on the app and reviewing and nothing has uploaded. Argh. Anyway, now I’m frustrated for Bella here. She has all his amazing power and yet her mother knowingly has cast a spell that has caused her great harm, messing with her focus and is threatening to rip her throat out courtesy of three hated twilight nomads. Please don’t let James and gang kill her in that meadow. That’s a special place. What’s the point of this power if she can’t kick ass. Sigh.
QueenGB chapter 4 . 8/6/2023
Okay I was on a long flight in airplane mode and couldnt review the last few chapters so…
Charlie is so sweet in this story i hope he stays this way. I say this because Renee is awful and controlling and i find it very difficult to believe she has no idea of her magical powers. Her mother had them and she and bella do as well. I hope meeting the Cullens helps Bella fight her mothers power and grow her own. It helps to share the secrets. If Charlie knew I believe he would be a great help too. I love that Bella has the same powers as the gifted Cullen’s but better and different at the same time. I am glad Edward is talking to her now not unlike Twilight. So is he the one watching her?
QueenGB chapter 1 . 8/5/2023
Twilight with a dash of witchcraft? I can definitely do that. I am curious about Bella’s power. She seems to have many talents. That thing with the windand 5en the rain was cool. Does Charlie know she’s a witch ?And did Renee know she was being abusive with her magic on Bella?
Sarai Masen chapter 29 . 7/19/2023
I loved it! I'm sorry for leaving a review until the last chapter but I couldn't stop reading, it was that good.
First, Renee is a monster. I'm a mom and I could never abuse my kids the way she did to Bella. Talk about being an awful parent.
Second, Charlie is the best dad ever! Supportive, understanding, always ready to provide a shoulder to cry on or just to listen to her troubles, and accepting when Bella couldn't talk.
Third, Edward was incredible sweet, also supportive and giving her confidence when she wasn't confident in herself. Having her back, always, even "against" his family (Rosalie and Jasper).
The whole magic was so well written, the spooky parts, the specter, the curses, the book showing her what she needed at the moment.
Congratulations on a fantastic story. I'll definitely put you on alerts in case you decide to write the sequel.
Thank you for giving us this great fic, even through your ups and downs, for giving it an ending and not leave it on hiatus.
484 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »