Reviews for Velvet Tears
Akatsuki no Uso chapter 8 . 8/5
I really liked this. it was short but we'll written. the ending was kind of abrupt but still very enjoyable.
Fantomette34 chapter 8 . 6/12
Merci pour cette superbe histoire (malgré la fin un peu rapide) !
J'ai adoré votre manière de dépeindre les relations entre Hermione et Severus !
Merci pour le partage !
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
thats the end?
Aisha04 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
It was very interesting
EmilyWoods chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
what was that father-stepmother thing.,..loved Gay Harry and Ron in this story
Petite Mule chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I love it! Thanks for this journey.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
I must tell you i stayed up reading your book. And in have to starting getting ready to face the day in no lrss than thirty minutes. But it was well worth it. Thank you.
ThePenIsMighty chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
once hanfan now ajax chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
I gave up this story yaers ago, as I loved it, you you did'n finish it. But now I realised that you HAVE finished, and I still loved it! thank you for finishing!
XamierTheNobody chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Your summary is MISLEADING

HP/SS USUALLY MEANS ROMANCE BETWEEN HARRY AND SEVERUS

NOT HERMOINE THE WHORE AND SAPPY SNAPE

Change it immediatly before others such as myself flame your story for misleading us yaoi fangirls
Kelly chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Hi, nice story so far, I'm just wondering though, you seem to be writing 'than' instead of 'then'.

'THEN I suggest you stop,' is an appropriate sentence for it and 'I would die rather THAN do that' is appropriate for that.

Perhaps you should get a beta?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Right. Your Hermione cries a lot. Yes, what happened to her parents was awful, but jeez, she cried over nothing so many times.

And then Severus, what's up with him and Harry? They HATE eachother. There is no 'respectful nods' between them. That's just stupid.

And as for the burn incident, why would Hermione use her hands to put out a fire instead of her wand? She is a perfecly capable witch - ESPECIALLY at seventh year. In fact, she could have probably even have used wandless instead of needlessly injuring herself.
SnapeSnogger21 chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Aww, cute! I loved it!
JaneWeyre chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
This was awesome. You have a super hilarious imagination. So intense-most of the time.

That being said, its so hard to read. The sections bleed into one another and i get confused at least 5 times in a chapter. Also there are so many words missing or wrong.

Moral: I love this. If you care enough, fix it. If not, I will enjoy it in its imperfect glory forever.
semicharmed chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm sure you don't remember me. I used to be your beta reader. I'd suggest you edit your chapters if you're going to continue with the story.

Is it safe to assume that your story will be AU?