Reviews for Infamous
Sozin's Flame chapter 6 . 1/3
Very excited to see where this goes! I like the team already, especially the zorua, id be nice to see some other less-used pokemon on the team like alolan ninetales or monsters like hydreigon. I hope to read more soon!
Gilgamesh50 chapter 6 . 12/27/2022
I hope you don’t waste too much time o basic info
RuneFather chapter 6 . 11/18/2022
Awesome
Daniel1122 chapter 6 . 11/16/2022
Glad to see you updated! Exciting to see that this fic is taking a more intriguing and serious take on the Pokemon Universe.
Anas Nazim chapter 6 . 11/6/2022
Nice story man.
Looking forward yo your updates.
Omnireceptacle chapter 6 . 11/4/2022
So a full chapter, which was nothing more than an infodump.
Wade98 chapter 6 . 11/3/2022
This is definitely interesting to see in an SI fic. The guy being inserted into a Pre-existing character who for some reason has personal issues with his mom and stepdad, as well as issues with a main story character like Dawn. And learning that the guy he was isekaid into was thinking about joining Team Galactic, one of the higher ranking evil teams, is rather jarring.
ilayhyams chapter 6 . 11/3/2022
THe pokedex should be able to tell what Nyxs' ability is
SirAlphonso chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
I like a good Pokémon story like everyone else, but what I don’t like is nicknaming your mons and then being like this was some random gods name yatta yatta yatta you be stronk and viola my friends are my power.

Sorry got a little winded but yeah try to get to the mightier parts of the story quicker. And if the mons don’t like whatever name he gives them then deal.
President Abraham Lincoln chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
Each new chapter is like a friend I have yet to meet.
Cordylion chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
Happy to see another update out. Too bad you didn't end up naming his pokemon Edelgard and Snowball like in the original draft, haha
Benny Farr chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
Well, hopefully the original Ben didn't commit any crimes before our Ben came around, and not playing Sword and Shield is gonna come back to bite him in the ass for sure.
frankieu chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
nice chapter thx for writing it
ThunderBasilisk chapter 6 . 11/2/2022
Nice to see this update again. I wonder how he's gonna handle Galactic?
sd74 chapter 5 . 10/22/2022
Would it be probable to cough when drinking a beverage at her name?