Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Vee22 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
So I noticed this story has 199 reviews and decided it needed # 200! I absolutely love your stories and I was so happy with the ending of this one. Rhodes and Bridges FINALLY kiss and I can't think of a more romantic setting than New Year's Eve on the pier.

Noticed that the third Rhodes and Bridges story hasn't been updated for a long time. I hope you haven't given up on it! And if you have, I hope to encourage you to keep going with it. ) I know it's only got two chapters up so far, but it's already got my interest! )
Nefra chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Yay!

As I asked myself before: how can you write so well?

Oh, I just love the happy couple! But... his word as a partner? Hum. I'm pretty sure he'll do that again. Am I right?

Okay, so I knew the original story (I read it again two nights ago), but your pastiche is very different (but as good). As for "A Perfect World", I didn't thought once about Holmes or Watson, it was really all about Rhodes and Bridges. (Okay, so perhaps in the very first chapter I thought at Rhodes as Holmes, but that's it.)

And that, that is why I like your story so much. Your characters aren't just Doyle's characters under another name. They're yours. They're new. They're very cute together. Well, what can I say? Oh, yeah, that :

You're a great writer!

*sigh* And your next story is not all written... I'll have to wait this time... *sigh again*

(As I said before, English is not my mother language. Do you understand what I write? *curious*)
Brink182 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Great story, I loved it! Sorry it took me so long to leave a review! Can't wait to read the next one, which I will do tomorrow...I mean later today since its after 3 AM. _
Kenta Divina chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
I'm just having a blast re-reading your stories and just was wondering if you could perhaps write up a little short bit about the trip to the ski lodge? Especially now that they are an official 'couple'. Perhaps even set it up for a third story? Pleasie? I love these SH tales!
firefrostadept chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Wow. You know this isn't really a fanfic, right. This is an origional story, with fantastic flow, origional characters, and intreaging plots. Wow. I can't wait for your next story. I do like Bridges' point of view, partially because of her witty puns and colorful metaphores. Putting a story in thrid person omniscient point of view is easier, and is more formal, but I feel makes it harder to add personality to the writing. You can tally me, however, under the "I don't really care what point of view you choose, as long as you keep writing." Congradulatoins on two finihsed fantastic "Sherlock Holmes" stories.
Kittenchatter chapter 8 . 2/2/2006
Sniff! *wipes away a tear* That was beautiful!

Wow, I just cleaned out the folder my e-mail had been stuffing all the story alerts I haven't looked at for months. I was so exited to see your story in there! You came back! (I knew you would)

It was most excellent - you portrayed the arguments especially well. I wouldn't have just run straight back into Rhodes' arms again for the fiftieth time either.

(*cough* Well, I, uh, might have, but that's an entirely different discussion. . .)

Nadia finally told him how she felt - like a ping-pong! That was awesome.

Not to mention the kiss. . .finally, at the last chapter, on the last paragraph. . .

Anyhoo, I'm so happy to hear you're doing another story with them! Totally, dancing around sort of happy. :)

As for the poll - I really like keeping the viewpoint as it is, either Bridges or third-person omniscient. Keeps us guessing as to what's going on in that devilishly handsome head of Ethan Rhodes.

Kittenchatter ..
solitairebbw218 chapter 8 . 1/11/2006
Whoa, Nelly! I thought these two characters were like David and Mattie from Moonlighting, but from your description of Ethan, I think these two remind me more of Laura Holt and Remington Steele...I picture Ethan as a younger version of Pierce Brosnan...hubba hubba! Great Job as always!
Jjah-Jjah chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
Oh my frikken god. That was an awesomely awesome story and despite the fact that I have fianls tomorrow, I am happy and content. Thank you. And I personally liked this story being from Bridges' point of view, so I vote that you should do the next story that way. However, just do whatever feels right for you. If you're writing something out of your comfort zone, it just won't be as fun. Kudos for the splendiferous and wonderous story.

Tata, JJ
jepa chapter 8 . 12/8/2005
Yay! woppee! and so forth and so on, all that I could have hoped for and more. So much more! Anyway, regarding the POV, as you know I had always wanted a story from Rhodes perspective, and I still do. But I have to agree with those who fear that it would take away from the mystery that is Rhodes. So my sugestion is this, continue with Bridges POV, because a third person POV would just be to impersonal, and just ad some small parts with Rhodes POV.

I have to admit that my curent interest in Rhodes POV is not the story itself but his thoughts and reactions to Bridges. And I still realy enjoy Rhodes confusing Bridges.

Buts mostly, thank you very much for a very well written story, again!
Wicked Seraphina chapter 8 . 12/7/2005
*standing applause*

AWW! AW! AW!

That was amazing! The best chapter you've ever written! I had Coldplay playing over and over (I luff them much), and you're write in saying that it suits the writing wonderfully. I almost cried twice! Love the intensity of the emotion you put in there.. you're a master at that! A beautiful ending!

Uhm.. I think I'd stick to it being in Bridges' POV. I've falled passionately in love with Rhodes, and I really don't want him to lose his marvelous charm by seeing inside his head. If that makes any sense. *shrug*

I just -can'- wait until you start the new story. I'm, of course, hopelessly addicted.

LUVVIT! BRAVO! ENCORE!
Enchantressofthestars chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
OMG. GREAT ENDING. I had to reread the story before I read this chpter but I loved it all. Excellent job m'dear!
Komikitty chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
YAY! *claps whistles and applauds*

Way to go! It was a nice ending.

_ he
the Icelandic sheep chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
I love your story! I didn't want to read it until it was finished because I hate when authors simply give up the story.

And I really don't care from what point of view you'll write, your writing style is unique (spelled right?) and fantastic! :D :) ;) :-)
Lovely1 chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
A True Triumph.
Daze-dly chapter 8 . 12/3/2005
*dies*

Wait, no, can't die, gotta leave a review!

*swoons*

That was absolutely swoon-worthy. How long, how *long* have we been waiting? In your extended abscence, I imagined what their kiss would be like. M... so yummy;o) I'm also glad that Bridges took a stand - but even happier that Rhodes chased her afterwards. It's nice because I've been waiting for them to finally take matters into their own hands instead of always doing the safe and predictable; Bridges giving in and Rhodes on tenderhooks hoping that she'll cave.

Oh, and loved this bit:

Bridges: "Oh, and let's not forget those so-called 'chills'." I mimed quotation marks in his face.

LOL. That had me in fits! Despite the gravity of the moment, the image of Bridges doing the "quotation marks" bit was hilarious!

Overall, a great ending to a much-loved, UST-packed story:o) And what a nice coincidence - it's almost the end of the year! You meant for that to happen, right? You weren't *really* keeping us on edge for all this time on purpose, right? It was all part of the plan. Right? Yes... yes, it was...;o)

As to the next(yay!) story... have you read Locked Rooms by Laurie R King? In it, she makes clever use of first and third person narrative, where the third person sections follow Holmes' POV. For myself, I've always found the POV aspect of writing to be the most challenging because you want to *know* what the dude's thinking, but like you said, it's also important to keep the mystery in the character. And I would prefer to have Rhodes mysterious. So, I say Third Person sounds best.

Thanks for continuing the story. I'm so glad you didn't drop off the face of the planet:o) I enjoyed it so much and it remains one of my favourite fics on the net.

Muchly looking forward to the next story. Here's to the future of Rhodes and Bridges!

~Daze