Reviews for ForgetMeNot
omg chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
well it seems ur not hetero sexual and the reason being you actually look forward for a good review... and don't wait for any "buts" (no pun intended) because I can't find anything good that reflects you, your personality or your creativeness... to sum it up your a gay perv...
karin chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
OMG this is like the all time cutest story I have ever read

THis is a AWSOME STORY ShiTiger
FirePeleKa chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
A, so sweet and what a great idea for a story! Do you mind if I write one, running with your idea? (i.e. the next day) Feel free to e-mail me.
Sailor Yaoi Moon chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
WHE! XD

Finally! Another Ushio and Tora yaoi with a pairing I see not much of anywhere...Please write some more Ushio and Tora yaoi, and can I request some lemony Ushio and Tora? He...*giggles like an idiot at UxT*
Jessiy Landroz chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
I didnt review this? Baka me! _;

any new fics coming up soon? _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
Finally i can review! (stupid PC!) i liek it so far, thgouth even my hunch cant figure out what your gonna do next! this last chapter is so- unpredictable! O_o;
alex m chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I'm really liking your Ushio and Tora fics. A few misspelled words here and there, but that's it. I can't wait to find out what happens next in this story. Guess the pairing? A threesome would be mine, unless your planning on leaving out Juro.
Sailor Yaoi-Moon chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Another skillfully crafted piece of fiction by the only yaoi writer for Ushio and Tora.