Reviews for Harry Potter and Life's Surprises
Flying Chrissy chapter 11 . 8/22
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I'd like to know why youve chosen the names Sarah Durrani and Sikandar in particular?
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
loved your story and really hope you can update soon
blklover chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
GREAT STORY can't wait to find out what happens nexts please update soon
DragonFire Princess chapter 11 . 6/10/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
padwan ali chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
whaen you said sikander it reminded me of of a phrase from a movie I am not sure you will understand it though "Kitne Aadme te"
WilliamT chapter 9 . 11/8/2007
In Chapter nine (9) yoiu had Lucius Malfoy leading the attack at LAX, while in chaper seven(7) he aad Narcissa were killed in the attack at The Ministry. How is this possible? Unless one of them was a polyjuiced imposter for some reason. Thank you for the enjoyment I get from reading your stories. I hope that there is more to come.
PGHammer chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
All three are moving ahead a year (Harry and Hermione to seventh year, and Ginny to sixth year), much to the upcoming chagrin of several Ravenclaws (not one Ravenclaw did the seven years of Hogwarts in a mere six, and here three Gryffindors are doing so?), and Harry is buckling down in Potions (fortunately, his dad is going to help).
PGHammer chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
The only Weasley without a clue: Ron. Hermione, on the other hand, *has* a clue and manages to grab Harry before Ginny can; Ginny, however, knows which side her bread is buttered on and stays at Hogwarts with the new Power Couple (and works on busting her butt studying with their help).
Blue Werewolf Boy chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
awsome story so far, i can't wait for an update. Hurry and update soon.
Anja10 chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Please update again. I hope you are going to finish your stories. I really like to read them.

Romulus Magnus chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Good story so far. You really do hate Ron don't you? Glad to see there is at least one other person that hates him. Hope to read more of World at War soon.
hiddenprincess818 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wow, forst chapter and already there is an interesting twist. But hey, i ve got an open mind. bring it on. a good first chapter
x revolution chapter 9 . 6/12/2005
You killed Lucius Malfoy in chapter 7. Aren't the Hogwarts defense team and the UK defense team basically the same thing?
x revolution chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
I have to say that I really like this story, but nothing can block an unforgivable. I mean, perhaps something could, but it would have to be a bit stronger than a Protego shield. Also, while Harry and Hermione are both very powerful, they probably have not reached their full potential as their powers have just been unbound. Other than that, I like the story line and the plot. I figure that the Dursleys would probably abuse Harry eventually. I also like the foreign language touch.