Reviews for The Amulet
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/23
Oooh intriguing story. I like it. I hope Sirius will get his head out of his ass soon about Harry. Would he have rather the boy be killed by Voldemort and Pettigrew? Well done. Keep it up.
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 1/20
Interesting trial.
vampirville chapter 11 . 1/20
Todos queremos saber que pasó con bebé harry.
vampirville chapter 9 . 1/20
Las locuras de los giratiempos
vampirville chapter 8 . 1/20
Si tira lo todo, idiota, se deberá buscarle madrastra a harry.
vampirville chapter 7 . 1/20
Ahy mi pobre sev, que angustia
vampirville chapter 4 . 1/20
Ohh, algo distinto, aunque tampoco me gusta mucho lo de una prueba de sangre y recientemente es heredero de un montón de líneas de sangre y un millón de bóvedas, ahora veamos las consecuencias, jaja
moodysavage chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
Very interesting time travel twist. And Sirius you are such a jerk. He deserves nothing from Harry or Lily in the future. No idea why an earlier comment from me popped up a random letter...sorry about that!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 12/27/2022
Nice three chapters
raymond21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2022
A amulet that can repel avada kedavra curse? No wonder it is treasured so much by prince family and this is one of the only treasure they had(because it is so precious. It is the same thing as A medicine that can kill cancer. People Will kill to got the amulet). I thing it can be described as hallow. But the name is not deathly hallow,but Life hallow,because the hallow bring the person back to the living world
NyeSnape chapter 8 . 12/5/2022
This won't end well. Is she really still so young and naive. I mean you're living through a war, you were in hiding. Your husband just died and your old friend just saved you and your sons life. Well then again this is Lily, couldn't even forgive him for a word. Why do people call her the brightest witch of her age. She comes off young in most stories I read.
I dont think she realizes Sirius loves James even more than she does. He is not going to like this no matter what she says. He might not even believe her if she tells the truth. She needs to grow up. Not bashing would I would like to see her grow up, even if she's against Snape, let her have legitimate, nuanced, mature reasoning please.
aarhiri97 chapter 8 . 12/4/2022
Well this isn't going to end well ...yeah lily call the guy that tries to murder Snape and has no regret about it a decade later treating it like one of his best memories ...
freedom89justice chapter 8 . 12/4/2022
genial capitulo, genial critica sobre James, ella tambien debe darse cuenta que fallo en defender a severus, xq si de verdad quería defenderlo pudo usar su varita.
Espero que cuando Sirius y severus se enfrenten, severus le reclame porque no eligió a remus como guardian secreto, sirius guarda silencio.
snape le dice que tu y potter siempre tuvieron complejo de Dios, solo ustedes decidian quien era bueno y quien era malo, por eso al ya joderme la vida, buscaron a otro verdad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2022
Pure cringe.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2022
Waiting anxiously for the next chapter