Reviews for Back From Beyond the Veil
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
You really need quotation marks
Winne Grimm chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Yes and all know that Harry talks to Sirius until Umbridge catches Them on the floo Yes because Sirius was never pardoned in the movie or really the books he has to stay and he gets bored and the really only time someone else is there is when the Order is there so he would get depressed and self-disgusted because he couldn't help.
GoBalBucs chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
This was beautifully wonderful! I absolutely loved it so much!

Your writing was fantastic and I loved the emotion!

Great, awesome job! :D
Mary chapter 16 . 6/22/2008
Hi,

I've just read your story and it's amazing. Although I was expecting it to be a simple Bring-Sirius-Back story, but I can't complain I enjoyed it and I loved the Ring of Fire, though it was a bit sad, and you killed Fred :(

hey, there's sth that I can't get; when George talked with Hermione in the hospital he told her that he was in love with Fred to the extent that he was jealous of Anglina (I assumed that she was Fred's girlfriend), but in the end you said ( Hermione had helped him see something important... he had to move on. Loving Hermione had not been real; it was only an aftermath of the pain and grief of losing Fred.)There was nothing about that at all during the story!

I know it has been years since u finished this story, but I couldn't help but wonder :)

Btw, I feel the same about the Malfoys and Blacks, they give out that incetious vibe, I wonder why though!

Hope you'll have a very nice day, I'll check more of ur recent stories, but I really need to get some sleep (it's 5:33 a.m.).

Love,

Mary
Zoe chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I wouldn't recommend it. The early chapters would be easier to read if the dialog wasn't clumped together. Most importantly, Remus didn't seem in character. He was too hysterical, among other things.
WardenMistress chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
*burbles happily* Indeed this story was well-written! I truly had a good time reading it and may draw some scenes in the future o Excellent job, really bloody brilliant job on it! As you keep writing, your talent gets so much better not that I didn't like it to begin with :-) Kudos!
WardenMistress chapter 15 . 4/21/2005
*is infuriated* Whoever doesn't like this story should be shot! *angelic smile* Lauren! Don't listen to the stupid flamers! They don't know what they are talkig about! I loved this chapter and am off to finish reading the whole story .
WardenMistress chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
Yay! Another great chappie! *squeals* This story is so interesting, off to read more am I o
WardenMistress chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
Yay! I really enjoyed this chapter o I didn't think Hermione was being slutty, I actually quite liked the fact you threw in some H/R! E! You should write a fic or 2 focused about them later _ Now I'm off to read the next chapter!
WardenMistress chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
Lauren! This was an excellent chapter especially since it took you so long about writing it! Very well written, and I think I took a while to read it too x.x I'm off to read more though!
mysticVigil chapter 16 . 4/14/2005
Egads, it's taken me awhile to review!

Ah well, you know that I absolutely *love* this story, and it is indeed my favourite of anything you have ever written. Characters staying in character is a big, big thing for me, and I think you've done wonderfully - one of the very best character-portrayal stories I have read. Even with the Siri/Remmie stuff, which I am really not big on, this is still the very highest on my favorites list. (Or it should be, anyway.)

Fight scenevery, very well done. I admire you for that, as I don't know many people who can really write a decent fight scene. Wholly realistic, which I think is the most important part of anything. You definitely pulled the main parts of the story arc off.

Romance! Emotions! All very superb! I was actually feeling a bit bad for poor Harry, and I was tearing up when he said goodbye to Siri and Remmie. Very sweet and, erm - sweet. Oui. I am going to take those vague Harry/Ginny hints as *nothing more than friendship* to appease my troubled mind. Ron/Herm stuff was cute and gushy - though I had been rather looking forward to a giant fight and make-up scene. Ah well, can't have everything.

And poor George! *huggles Georgeness* My baby...

Hm, what else? Technically, you have retained your reign as the Grammar Queen, so kudos to that. Plot points were fantastic, as always. One question...

You are going to make a sequel... right? (I vote for something with George at the centre. -;)
gods sent angel chapter 12 . 4/11/2005
I didn't draw them, but they're wonderful all the same:

w w w . geocities moonlight _ secret

She does absolutely fabulous Remus/Sirius anime style pictures, plus some of Snape, Malfoy, the Dream Team , and Tom Riddle. She'a a awesome artist and you should check her out if you haven't already! Of course, take out the spaces.. She doesn't update ever, though. Not art wise, at last. Kind of sucks, but at least we still have what she has drawn!

Reviewing for past chapters I've read but couldn't review to (my keyboard got fried, as dumb as that sounds):

Twincest rocks! Especially Amiboshi and Suboshi from Fushigi Yugi (saw you mentioned anime. Heh, I'm a sucker for the bishies!)

I love your idea for the telepathy thing. Did you come up with that? I've never heard it before, not like that anyway, and it's very interuiging (not that I know how to spell it).

There was something else, I just can't think of what it was..Oh well, good work!
LiLy MaLfOy13 chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
love your story it is really good
YamikiofAnime chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
Over? Man...that was like one of the few good Harry Potter stories I like. Anyway exellent as always, I will look forward to more works of yours (new stories*cough*Sirius/Remus*cough*) and good luck on your other stories (depressed that the story ended). *explodes*
Astria chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
Excellent ending, and a good fight scene. You had Sirius give 'em Hell, and Harry revealed his greater powers. Nicely done!

Will there be a sequel...? * wearing hopeful expression*.