Reviews for It Comes In a Whisper
Trepie chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ooh... This was a really nice piece filled with raw emotion and subtlety. Continue the great work!
MadHattess chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
It reads very well and I much enjoyed it. I'm sorry to see that it hasn't gotten as much attention review-wise as it should. Well, onto the sequel...
Miragaze chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Oh. My. God. This one brought tears to my eyes! *sniff* Truly touching. I loved it so much. ) It's going on my favorites!
sulou chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
How did I miss this fic? Very sweet...
AborigineAshley chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This is one of the most moving pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. It nearly brought me to tears... and I don't cry. Thank you so much for this... it was a refreshing change from all the stereotypes and nonsense.
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
it is great! the words, the actions, the subtle angsty that fits into one great story... gives a totally different look of Quistis and Seifer's love... Nice... Keep writing ya?

Oh, yah, thanks for reviewing my work, 'Laguna'! been a major encouragement!
rendezvous chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
*struck silent*...That was just...wow. Beautiful. Wow. Okay, I'm being stupid here. I love this line: "Tomorrow, he'll say four." God, I really loved it. *_* Write more! I want to read more!
lanesa chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
heartbreakingly beautiful. well written, with a fresh style and a take on the seifer/quistis pairing i haven't seen before. i absolutely adored this. will there be more, perhaps? *hopeful*
Quisty Almasy chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
This is so sad. Poor Seifer! *tear* This is a great start. Please continue soon!
amy chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
that was wonderful! i really hope you write some more seiftis in the future.
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This fic cries out to be continued! I want to see how he recovers and what happens afterwards . . . wow! I loved the way you ended this! Please keep writing . . .