Reviews for Complications
danni chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Update soon!
BlueTragedy chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
i totally agree with you about the hermione and ron thing its quite obviusly meant to be. Also its cool how hermione gets to be jealouse and not ron i think it will due hermione some good to be on the recieving you update -Lovely
RonsInnerVoice chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
sigh kind of sad abt hermione...unless theres a major plot twist here! but luna seems nice...i will be waiting however for ALL the underlying emotions to finally spill over!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/8/2005
Wow. I really like this one. I like how Ron/Luna is going, but am still looking forward to Ron/Hermione. And another thing - will Luna get another pairing as well?

update soon!

Phillippa
Pauloj1983 chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
Please dont abandon this fic!

Anyway, I got an idea about the next few chapters. Two words for you, Spring dance!

And why not Hermione ruining the night for Ron and Luna but also Hermione's date, by being jealous like Ron in 4th year.
pensieveJames chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
Nice fic! I like the Ron/Luna pairing(even though i'm not a R/L fan). Its soemthing different. I like Hermione's jealousy. However R/Hr ROX! I hope there'll R/Hr in tyhe next few chapters. I hope u speed up too. and what about Ginny? will it be Ginny/Dean or Ginny/Harry?

~Prongs~
helga3 chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
I've really enjoyed this story so far.

Your Ron is a refreshing step away from what you usually see in fanfiction. I'm really liking his interaction with the other characters, not only Luna and Hermione, but Ginny - especially in this chapter - and Harry as well. And speaking of character interaction, I'm really happy about how you handled Harry and Hermione's relationship - those two really needed to clear the air a bit, and it would be likely to happen when Ron isn't around to balance them out.

I'm finding it a bit harder to enjoy the Harry/Ginny aspects of the story, though. H/G is a pairing that takes a lot of work if it's going to be believable, in my opinion, and since this story is focusing on Ron, it's hard to see how that could be done. I'm also not really sure about the conversation about her between all the boys. Mentioning all the boys that fancy her and how gorgeuos and overall wonderful she is perhaps taking it a bit over the top. It might not have bothered me in a smaller dose, but as it is it just felt like too much.

But otherwise I've really quite enjoyed this and am looking forward to seeing where you're going to take it!
Rosie the Cook chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
wat abt r/h how r u going to manage that? good story tho
Kate chapter 6 . 8/29/2004
Please update again soon, really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what Hermione's going to do and whether Harry & Ginny have a chance!
Kai88 chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
I love it! I'm sorry I hadn't found this story sooner!

I ship both R/L and R/Hr and HATE H/Hr so this is perfect!

You HAVE to update soon!
Mufleta chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
sweet!...please update
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Dern. I was hoping we'd find out about the patronuses. hopefully thats coming soon. (*wink wink, nudge nudge*)
On-A-Rainy-Day chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
I actually forgot about this story and can't remember how far I'd read.

But its just as great as it was last time. Very good job.
Mufleta chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
sweet story, are you gonna update soon?
Tina chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
I LOVE THIS FIC! Plz update often. The story is realistic instead of ron and hermione just falling in luv.