Reviews for Spirit of the Moon
This was a great story!
alicewiggles chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
cool
NyctoQueen chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
You got it wrong. Kagome is a powerful priest ess but het son is demon because of her strong powers and sesshomaru being demon. When Rei wished to be like his kagome, he got her Miko powers but his demon powers remained. Kagome had the sense of a demon but she is not. That's a simile when he said she had senses like a demon. Not really making her demon. She is still Miko...if anything Rei is both his parents, power wise.
EnelyaMalfoyPiton chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
I loved it! Good job!
EnelyaMalfoyPiton chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Love never dies. 3
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Awww good story.
Aspygirl chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Haku is the name of a fourteen year old ice wielding ninja who dies protecting his master Zabuza in the anime/manga Naruto. His Ice powers are a part of his bloodline on his mothers side.
Lady Black Inu chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
cute...couldve been longer though
1MikoKagome chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
really interesting!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
very cute :)
lara5170 chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
This story was great but I'm confused about a couple of things. The 1st was when the fire demon & water spirit were behind Kagome & they said she had the senses of demon & the powers of miko as strong as son Rei wasn't a hanyou,but a full demon(& I felt the possible theories given made sense)& that led to the 2nd confusing Rei's a full demon then it seemed confusing that when Kagome found out that Rei's wish was,'To be just like Momma' but,he ended up as a 'Demon Priest'. Does that mean some important info was left out & that Kagome was actually a Miko demon or demon miko? Otherwise,if she was just a human miko,even a VERY powerful HUMAN miko,wouldn't her son's wish 'to be just like Momma' have turned him into a powerful HUMAN monk? I don't know if that made sense & it's just me who is confused but,I can confused quite easily. I really did love this story.
neverest chapter 9 . 10/13/2011