Reviews for YYH gang in high school
yllom21 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Interesting story! Poor Hiei, it's not his fault he's so short! I can't wait for the next chapter!
internet weaver chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
dun dun dun! a cliff hanger. Nice.

Good job on the details, espescially Yuusuke prepping for school. I also enjoyed reading about Yuusuke's dream. Good job on the whole. First real competition for #1 story award against Joisbishmyoga , actually. You've earned this.
Hieilova7 chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Update soon please. luv it so far
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
COOL! Please continue! It's really funny! I LOVE IT!
Hiei Girl 003 chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Please update as soon as possible! Your story sounds cool! _
KikutaMaster chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
You should leep going with this!
Alex chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
I enjoy this story quite a lot. I could not help but laugh with Hiei and his intro to the class. Now he is at gym, you know the coach will want him for track when he see's him run.
Hiei-Rulez chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
I love this story...but I think you need to write some more chapters for it. No offence but it is getting really boring just reading the same two chapters over and over. But otherwise...it is really funny and I like it a lot!
Agent Dark Moose chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Whoa, that was... AWESOME! Andyou're such a good writer! Agh, the uniform thing with Hiei was pure brilliance. XD Also the thing with Kurama being mistaken for a girl... ::cracks up::

~Agent Dark Moose
Arcia chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Yeah! I like it! Keep it up!
Yoko chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Like it! You ever gonna' add anything?
Jesscheaux chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
Yay! That was good! Hiei's uniform was too big BWA HA HA HA HA! Hiei's a little midget, that he is! *laughs* Kuwabara likes gym, huh! Cool! I don't like gym. Good thing I'm in college now. I don't have to do gym! Go me!

OMG why did she scream like that? What's happening? Is it some sort of great e vil? OOh I really hope you update this soon! It's a good story and of course with your rockin' writing style! I LOVE KUWABARA!

Omg I must comment on the teacher thinking that Kurama was a g irl..BWA HA HA HA HAH A! TOO FUNNY! That was genius! Keep writing! Ja ne!
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hehehe! That was so funny! I love the idea of the YYH all at the same school. I haven't found many fics with that theme that I like but I'm definetly liking this one so far! You're so good at getting everyone in character! Funny! A different kind of food fight!

That little brat Hiei (No offense, I know you love him) but he needs to be nicer. Kuwabara was mad because Hiei...was Hiei! HAHAHAHAHA! I love this! It looks like it's gonna be good! Ja!
Indigo931 chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
keep going it was starting to get good.
Alena chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
good story i mean i've read storys with hiei& kurama in school with yuskue and whatever that lugheads name is but none as good as this