Reviews for Gone
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/19/2022
Brilliant writing hon! Would love to read more of this if you are ever inclined to do so! ;)
TupanHD chapter 1 . 12/11/2022
Wow. Great story wish it was longer
Tarla2020 chapter 1 . 11/27/2022
I really enjoyed this. The way he manipulated Hagrid to get his goals taken care of was great. Would love to read more of this line of thinking. Keep writing.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 11/15/2022
Please can I read what AD reaction was when his weapon disappeared?! He would have rushed to the empty house, (Dursleys were still stuck on that rock!) when the blood wards fell now that Harry had a real home. Were the other wards all linked to the original blood wards and fell with them?

And the Dursleys reactions too!
Brockster550 chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
This was incredible! Harry took advantage of the train ride back to Privet Drive and got out earlier than anticipated to throw his manipulators off track. I can imagine the ole coot being gobsmacked to see Harry not get off at his ‘designated’ spot after waiting for him for a while, but Harry was already long gone. There’s some wonderful potential to turn this into a multi-chapter story if you’re interested in doing so. Great one-shot, keep up the hard work!
yoto chapter 1 . 8/5/2022
bon chapitre
fvdv123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2022
A good story
Kyr chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
Love this. Thank you for sharing.
katmom chapter 1 . 7/20/2022
Good for him!
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/19/2022
I love it.
lunaz chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
Too bad it was so short. This story has so many possibilities. Thank you.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
Free. What a sad state for one so young. I'm glad he has the memories of Hagrid and his first ever gift: Hedwig. I'm glad he won't be utterly alone since he has her for companionship.

This was interesting. How did he know about these things before he entered the stores, especially the trunk shop?

I don't know if you plan to write more of this, but I would certainly read it! If not, this was an excellent stopping point.

his
williamsim chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
Awesome story thank you
gginsc chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
I wish it was longer.
mizzrazz72 chapter 1 . 7/15/2022
Harry knew that he was being controlled and got away.