Reviews for Watching Through Windows
B chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw, of course nobody's home! They're all at Grimmauld Place! *cries*

Oh, wow, I just thought of Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne. Never thought that could go with Percy, though it's not the same idea.

Poor Percy *sniffles*

I came to your profile page by looking for Ginny-angst, some you wrote years ago. I'm working my way DOWN from new to old.
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh my goodness!

I'm all teary.
Rutu chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Okay, I'm starting to cry right now. . .oh my God! ! ! PLEASE continue this. PLEASE! ! ! ! ! ! !
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
gah! *screams* Poor guy! I can only imagine how much courage it took for him to make himself come, and it needed them so much at that moment. The best touch here is the conflict he's feeling, remembering his brothers' teasings and all, so it's almost like he shouldn't be returning. But, wow, this was amazing.

(After reading "Homecoming", I had to check out the other two you said it went with)
MrsPercyWeasley chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Brilliant! Touching...I'm nearly speechless. Four stars!
CountessMel chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Oh wow! Moving, indeed. Thank you.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
*sigh* I was cursing Percy all through the book, but now I just pity him. Part of me wants to say, 'HA, that's what you get!' But that would be wrong. Percy should get to apologize. It's not like we owe him anything, but he should. Especially to Harry, what with all the slander and defamation of character. *author rereads what she just typed* I am such a NERD! Will you look at that? I just used those in a normal conversational sentence! *smirks*
hydraspit chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Oh, this was lovely. I've spent the better part of my free time today readin Percy coming home fanfic and this is by far one of the best.
ddue chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* aw tha was so sad
goblz chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Oh man that is sad. Poor Percy, not to say though that he didn't have that coming. The very last sentence was so powerful. I hope you plan to continue!
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Hey, Mandy, this is classica! With a new penname and a new fic up, if you're interested. *nudgenudge*

Wow, though, this was amazing. Very in-character. You never use too many or too few words- I love that- your phrasing is so wonderful. Felt so bad for Perce...great job! ) It was great to read a fic by you again. It's been a while.
Corvuscorax chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Well that one got a few literal, RL tears out of me; congradulations! Very effectively written. And great characterization. It's so sad! :(

*sob*

That's all I've got to say.

C.c. (who is still quite ridiculously upset over OOtP)
Silmarien chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Oh my, that was sad. *sobs hysterically* I can't believe it, very sad. Please write a companion piece to this, it deserves one.
creekchick159 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
THAT WAS A TRAGIC I LOVED IT!

KEEP WRITING

DESIREE
IceAngel2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
That was beautiful. I loved the way you wrote Percy's emotions and reactions to everything happening in his life. There have been so many stories where he's be able to go home to the Burror and appologize there that I never really considered the fact that the Weasleys probably moved to the Black house permanently.

Are you going to write another chapter/sequel/companion piece to this one? Cuz I would love to see what Percy has to do in order to find where his family is staying and stuff.

Well, great job!