Reviews for Love & Beef Stew
Kime chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That was a great story and I enjoyed reading it immensley. However, you should have used spell check or had Andrew read it over because there are a lot of mis-spelt words and stuff...Sorry but you know how I am about those things! *Gives puppy dog face* Pwease forgive me. There were two paragraphs in this story though that when I read them I had to re-read them about three times before moving on. The first one being "I allowed my feelings to show once before and they got me hurt, so I will forever wear my mask. I know that as long as I wear it(,) I'm safe from being hurt. But why then dose it hurt more for me to hide from Heero and not tell him?" As you know I wore a mask for 18 years, bottling everything inside of me, and I have read numerous fanfics where the author tries to describe what I like to refer to as the "Draco" mask, the one I wore before Draco was even imagined. Yet some how you were able to describe it in about 2 sentences. Unfortunately I have also taken the mask down a second time and was hurt again, so the mask will be re-constructed. ;). The second quote that hit me when I read it was "NO MORE! No more, I don't want to be hurt any more! Why are you pretending to even care about me! People have cared about me before and I always got hurt! So just stop, it hurts to much to know that you don't mean it!" I think about that with every boyfriend I have had, and on occasion I have had those thoughts about my other "family". I believe I even have some of those words down in my diary in that precise order. I don't know how you got into my head Trio, but would you pwease get out of it? lol. It's just way too scary (and Andrew would agree) how much we are alike. Well, I think I made this review long enough and it's the longest review I've ever wrote so be happy :).

Tenshi Chibi.
mione1987 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
sniff...sniff...so..sad so good write more, more,more!1

hurry up and write more and remember i see you every day so write already!