Reviews for Daisys in my Hair and Butterflies in my Stomach
Starisia the Shadow Demon chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
i love love love this story! Omg! Sesshomaru has a soft side! And the way inuyasha forgives all the pain sesshy has caused him over the years and the grief he's given him over having 'dirty blood' is truel touching. The entire story is just fantastic!
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
i...realy...really...loved this. :)
a random critic chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
ummm... i hate to be rude, but something has been nagging at me from chapter one: Kagome's name, else, and various words are spelled wrong. also you are writing too quickly for an actual story to form... re you writing from the top of your head?
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hey! y..y..you! you! you r..r..r...ra...(pointing)

YOU RAPE SESSHOMARU!

cant wait to read the next one!

(wait, there already is!)
k chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
u mean "gentle" right instead of "genital." genital means something completely different than gentle and its a little embarrassing.
DarkNeko18 chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
you have very good ideas but need to check your spelling. Its driving me crazy! :)
HoshiWolf chapter 11 . 6/24/2007
OMG! This is the cutest ending to a cute fic! It was sad what happened to Sesshomaru but I'm glad he pulled through it.
rldarling chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
CUTE BEYOND BELEIF!

&YAY-NESS!
rldarling chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
oh god.. the sap.. the sap..

IT BURNS!

yayness! &muchos gracias!
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
INUxSESS!
starfire0639 chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
Ah great story I hope you come back soon and write more!
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Sorry to say but there are so many spelling/grammer mistakes. I'm so sorry. I'm not criticizing but I'm big with spelling. I like the story. It's just the spelling. It's driving me crazy.
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Um...more spelling errors. Kagome not kegome and Sango not Songo. ;
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
The only problem I have so far is that Sono's name is actually Sango. You kinda misspelled it...um...yeah...;
echosmaura chapter 11 . 7/13/2005