Reviews for What Greater Pain
yoeman.prince chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Okay. I love the reference to "Scarecrow and Mrs. King," maybe it was unintentional but it made my night.
akatolstoy chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
Well crafted and extremely heart-breaking! I love your depiction of Jack and Irina's reaaproachment. I also like Will's increasing sophistication as an agent. But, what about Vaughn? Your silence on his activities and emotions is almost eerie. Even if you assume that he is the Season 3 canonical Vaughn (who is related in name only to the Vaughn we saw in Season 1), he still deserves a few scathing putdowns like the one Irina made in Chapter 1 to punish him for his lack of faith and fortitude-or do you plan to deal with this in later chapters? Either way, I will be watching for updates with anticipation.
Yahtzee chapter 7 . 11/3/2003
Great stuff! Okay, it didn't go the way canon did, but I love your version, particularly the patchwork relationship between Jack and Irina that results during their search. Thanks so much for this one!
whipper chapter 7 . 9/22/2003
so, is this the end? i certainly hope not and if it is i demand a sequel :) great work. again! (i bet you're getting kind of tired of my reviews by now, eh? :))
laras-dice chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
It's been awhile since I've logged on to . Thanks for making me do it (a little late, but I'm here!). :-)

This was an enjoyable read...a different perspective than most of the post-Telling fic has been. I liked seeing Jack and Irina deal with everything.

Particularly good was your dialogue...I think you really captured the characters that way.

-Lara
tini243 chapter 7 . 7/26/2003
A real great story. I can't wait to see Jack and Irina deal with Sydneys reappearence. I love the way you described Jack and Irinas relationship.

Keep up the good work
Jen chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
Wow! This is an awesome fic, I'm not usually into J/I plots, but I just couldn't stop reading this one. Great job, I can't wait for more.
Janice chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
This is wonderful. Seven chapters all at once, too. I'm looking forward to your interpretation of the two year reappearance.

And Jack and Irina together. *Does happy dance*
Phaedra392 chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
This is simply outstanding. The writing is powerful and the pain you describe is overwhelming. You really have a talent for characterization, and writing about grief is difficult. This is quite an achievement. You should be proud. I look forward to more. - Pam
Bennybunny chapter 7 . 7/3/2003
This story absolutely rules!

I hope that you go on with it.