Reviews for Whats' Your Mamas' Name?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome. I love this song. Catch ya on the flip side.
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
I'm still struggling over the "New Orleans," "Mardi Gras," and "green eyes." This story is about Logan watching his daughter, right? Are those song lyrics? Perhaps you should have italicized them to make the transitions clearer. This was very interesting, as is all your work. _
LuccaAshtear chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
I really love this! Good song, great writing, perfect for a Wolverine fan! I'm putting this on my favorites list! _ You rock!

(I wrote more of my story, by the way)
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Wow, that was depressing. But in a good way, seeing as how you affected me enough with your writing to make me depressed. *sigh* The eternal angsty struggle of seeing something within your reach and yet not being able to grasp it. It's tragic.

I have to admit, the "New Orleans" and "green eyes" threw me off at first. I'm glad you identified Logan by name at the end.

"Her assets were clearly displayed for all to see who cared." ~~ This line kind of bothers me, structure-wise. I think it would have flowed more smoothly had you switched around the last handful of words: "Her assets were clearly displayed for all who cared to see." Just a thought...

Great work!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Ouch. You're as bad as me for picking on your favorite characters.

God bless.
Xiowolfe chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I'm...confused. So is the girl Logan's daughter? I don't really get the rest.
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Very cool, I liked it alot. Keep writing!
Mice chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I have no idea what is going on.