Reviews for Link meets the Great Gatsby
xDlolLINKLOVER chapter 1 . 4/10
I lOOO)OVE link and I wishE fHE FUCKGREDF gatsvbY in THE STORY
Why does this exist
just me chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Where to begin... so first off I have a slight problem with ur choice of 'teleporting' song being the sun song. Personally I would have tried using the song of time, considering that song is already used to transport link through time, as seen in majors mask.
Secondly, it seems as if Link is not only king but also a freaking mind reader as he refers to Gatsby as Jay, before Gatsby has even introduced himself.
Overall everyone is portrayed as though someone with with the barest grasp of their respective fandoms has tried to mash together the barest form of their individual characters.
Not only are they protrayed horrifyingly wrong, but Gatsby doesn't even blink when link, who would have been equipped with not only his sword and shield, but also extremely different cloths, appears out of nowhere behind him. On his private dock.
Good attempt, but ur just shaming your characters respective fandoms.
Bakura4me chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
lol. i didnt think anyone would ver write a gatsby fic. i currenly writing one where nick, gatsby, tom, and daisy go to an Alice Cooper concert in Tokyo!
Sushi Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Interesting. That's a crossover I never would have thought of. I liked it, actually. And you got things right as far as the book went. I can just see Link in a tux. lol :)
StorySnob chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
The fic was pretty good.
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
LOL! Like Zelda would be a caddy instead of Ingo! I liked this! :)
Bittersweet chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
you seem to have remembered more of that story than I did and I just read it two months ago... Link should've killed gatsby while he had the chance..