Reviews for Lost Valentine, Last Chances
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aw! ::squees like the fanboy/girl s/he is:: That was just cute! i loved that! ::grins big:; You know what? I'm gonn ago look at more of your stuff! Let's see if you've written any more ran/ruo fluffy stuff!

Ethreal chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Me:*Squeal and cry* It's too adorable for words. This is*sniffles* such a sweet ficcy! It's so*sniffles* awesome. Even though it was a little bit forwards, I*sniffles* still thinks it's adorable. It just makes you*sniffles* want to cry out with joy. It's TOO CUTE!

Bass:*Mutters* She has officially gone off the deep end.
Big Daddy Cool chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
man YOU ARE ONE SICK PIECE OF SOB writing HOMO poiece of shit,

get a life

and leave us alone

dont ever write crappy stuff

maybe u like little kids

Keishi chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Hm. I hardly ever see shounen ai or yaoi on here, so this is definetly interesting. I tend to like anything having to do with Ryo-chan, though. -grin-

You seemed to have problems with your tenses, you might want to sort that out. Keeping Ranma's feelings a slight mystery 'til the end worked out nice though.
Lilac Dew chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
YAYY! Someone finally wrote a Ryouga/Ranma romance. Someone once said that there's no place in the Ranma fandom for yaoi, and I was starting to think she was right.

Buh bye!

-Blue Mediva
Kinai chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Very good story.

P.D: The most important are the feelings.
Wing gold Tiger chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Ohh! It's so cute...I love it! But Ryoga had brown eyes, no blue. Can I dance with Ranma too? Please? _