Reviews for Dead Weight
DarkMage6 chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
Wow...

Twisted, yes.

Gory scenes running through my mind, yes.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give yours an 11.

I'm thoroughly impressed.
Sanitarium chapter 9 . 9/4/2003
-GASP!- XD AWESOMENESS IN A CAN! Wo! Jesus Christ in a knapsack! Crap on a crutch!

To quote my alter ego of the mysterious foreign therapist. 'Zis story vas amazing. Full of twiztz and turnz on every page. I highly recommend it to zee pantients vith dyslexia.'

o.O Uh, don't ask about the dyslexia part, that guys a nut job anyway.

I'm always like 'Yeah, I'm not a real lover of Molly/Raven love,' but you write it so well I'm like 'Yeah! Right on birdman!' xD Hmm, what else to say. Well, I'm sure Gwenny's mad at you for killing Kane, lol.

Molly didn't die! :D Well. . .not in the story at least. . I love this story so much, on a scale rating of one to ten ducks, I give it an eight and a half! [WHICH IS good!]
Sanitarium chapter 8 . 9/4/2003
GO FUCKING DO SO BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR THROAT, MUTHAFACKO!

E! -Cowers, before making her review!- xD What can I say to you, dear Saphy? This chapter has everything that I luff. _ Cute Molly, and Lita abuse. Sarah doesn't see enough Lita abuse in her life. So, this makes you existing on a new plain of like uber-coolosity! o.o; Yeah, that'll work.

M, I like all the evil mysteriousness of this chapter!

Heyy, wouldn't it be cool if Molly ended up like. . .killing Raven? Anyhow! Off to the next chapter!
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
XD XD XD XD XD ::gets hysterical!::

Evil Saph! EVIL! XD XD FANTASTIC!

This is the greatest story, you're like the most demonic thing since Linda McMahon's demon infested womb. XD ::flies away::

LOVE!
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
;.;

Kane! Poor thing ::sniffles::

Now that my computer works- I review! :)

Love the chapter, hate you for hurting Kane... XD XD XD ::flails about:: But who am I to talk hahaha ::dies::

omk omk omk this is the funnest story evAR! ::faints::
Sanitarium chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
-Gasp!- Molly, you saucy harlotte! What are you doing, bedding the nearest man that comes along? . What is your father going to say about this?

I'm just playing with you Saphy! . . . . Don't kill Molly, pwease?
Sanitarium chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
Oh, diggin' the use of the Twiztid song at the beginning. I have made my decision that Raven is a zombie though. Never seen an Amy/Kane fic before. Congratulations of creativity! :D
Sanitarium chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
Woo, why do I feel the freaky three some action coming on? xD Because I'm a psychic, that's why!

The evil themes here are fun. :D Probably sinfully fattening though!
Sanitarium chapter 3 . 8/22/2003
o.o. . . . .Jeebus, and I thought I wrote some sick shit. Not that I don't like your story, lol, I'm just kinda speechless after reading that last chapter.

Poor Matt. ;.; He should come back from the grave and drink Raven's blood! His blood I say! :O

I'll be sure to review more! :D
Sanitarium chapter 2 . 8/22/2003
Dead flesh falling off in clumps? Like. . .that scene in The Faculty where the old nurse stumbles into the locker room and she's all stripping off her clothing going 'Heellp me.' Then when the guy runs his hands through her hair a big chunk of her scalp comes off? Ew!

.; And um, Amy's a friend of his after he bashed her friends head in against the concrete, kidnapped her, and kept her naked in a bed? Damn blondes. x_x;

So, um is Raven going to um . . . ;; eat people, or is he out for revenge on his parents?
Sanitarium chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
o.o;; Creepy. I always knew Raven was evil, but now you have proven my theory. .;

I don't even care if the story has a plot right now ;x It's uber-intriguing to me.

[ I feel bad for having not reviewed some of your stories when you've reviewed so many of mine. So here I go! :D ]
Gwennis the Pennis dubbed by Sarah chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
Omk Saphduckie! Very good! Very very good! I'm in love with this part:

In a fury, he flew up and started banging back against the walls. “Shut the fuck up! You fuckin’ traitors! I’ll kill you both!”

I don't know why. Maybe because I can hear him saying that. Or cause it's really cute and angsty and delicious Ravenduckie juicyness. XD XD XD DECODE MY REVIEW! Yay! XD Fun fun fun. ::dies::

I think that and when he and Kane almost make out (they KNOW they want to, and fuck each other senseless) and it's fabulous. Lovely! Superb! Love love love.

::faints::

Very very very well done. I can't wait for more! More! I'll work on BRBH for you! I POSTED 2 CHAPTERS DAMMUT! And I have more than half of the next chapter written, so there! ::flails about::

Anyway.. Enough rambling. More Dead Weight! :) D
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
XD YAY! ::dies:: That was fabulous! Oh god it's so cute and sad. I love you! I love Raven and Kane! Write more...or at least post it. :) :) :)
MissAliVee chapter 5 . 7/6/2003
this is so fucked... but i like it... it makes me wonder...

a.j.
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 5 . 7/5/2003
OMK OMK OMK!

::dies 32156849672 times:: Dude! ::dies again:: XD XD XD OMK I'm all hysterical again. ACK! IT'S BEAUTIFUL, SAPH! BEAUTIFUL! OMK I'm gonna have a goddamn heart attack. MORE!

::again::

Seriously. OMK I love you! AND KANE AND RAVEN! AH!