Reviews for Playing With Fire
Lachivo chapter 24 . 2/9
It's a shame you turned it into a Weapon X plot there at the end. Especially because you did wo well with the social drama and love story bits. Dunno why you'd want to tell the Weapon X story with Nightcrawler. That that story has already been told better with Wolverine. I remember Marvel doing the same thing back in the Silver Age comics with Kitty Pride and I thought it was just as unnecessary then. Seems like you could tell 95% of the story just fine without including the soldiers at all.
Aside from that quibble, this is a damm good story. Erotic bits not too sleazy, personality up to the ears in all the characters, dialogue believable (mostly), a joy to read all 'round.
Two more jabs before I go (reviewers hurt you because we love you); I get that Beast starts talking like a walking thesaurus when he's uncomfortable, but no human talks like he does in some of his lines. And, lastly, if you want to make a plot twist about molestation, don't just dump it on us and then end the scene, Kurt and Kitty skipping along through the grass. Kurt spent the entire plot up to that point hiding this fact, damnit, he shouldn't just immediately be comfortable with her knowing. In fact, the way Kurt is established, he would be planning exit strategies now that his secret is out. He's the type that runs full tilt from his demons, and you wrote that so well in all but the molestation bit. He's competent and confident, and he has been struggling with this his whole life. This character should never want to talk to Kitty again - or, at best, swear her to absolute secrecy. He shouldn't just shrug it off.
RealityCrystal chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
This is one awesome story. I just like all the different aspect of Kurt you try to catch. If you ever find the time, could you update the story because one thing I hate is reading a awesome incomplete story that may never be finished. If you ever read this and the slight possibility that you already finished the story, could you PM me the compleat version? Please. This is one amazing story. BTW, some of those German sentences where wrong. If you ever PM me I can correct some of them. Well I hope you get this being 8 years after your last update. Lol. Thanks in advance even though you might never read this.
DarkMasterofCupcakes chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Man...why is it that a lot of the best X-Men Evolution stories, especially the ones that involve the Kurt/Kitty relationship, are basically dead? Or, I assume this story is dead, considering how long it's been since the last update. Either way, it's a great story, and I'd love to see it continue at some point.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Poor kitty and poor Kurt as well
highpockets chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
I really love this story, have you really abandoned this fic? I would love to see an update.
flYegurl chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Hey. I noticed that you're just two reviews away from three hundred, and I'm here to help.

Anyway, this is an amazing story. The writing is perfect, and the plot exciting. I can't wait for what happens next!
Irelandgal131 chapter 24 . 6/20/2011
OMG this is simply one of the most exciting stories I've every read. I love your description and attention to detail and it's amazing how you develop your characters. I hope you can finish this story eventually and even if you dont this story was so good!
EJR HorseLady chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
Shame that this story has been abandoned. It really is very good.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 24 . 8/6/2010
I wonder what Whitmore plans for the others. whoever is running the operation seems to think like or the Weapon X program
Drifting One chapter 24 . 4/11/2010
I don't think you will update again, though that depresses me. If it srike your fancy, please do update.

This story is so sad, so sweet, so unique, and very well written. I will be your beta if you need, just please, don't give this story up. I love it. Thank you for writing it, and please, please continue.
NeverDust chapter 24 . 7/29/2009
I know it's been a while since you updated or probably even thought of this. I, however, am so, so very impressed with this arc you've put together. It's so well-written and obviously planned out well. It's absolutely killing me to think that I'll never find out what happens to them, how and if they get out... I've become so attached to the characters you've made them into and I feel such empathy for them! Do you understand how hard that is for an author to do to their readers? It just goes to show how very suited for this you are; it shows what an amazing writer you are. So at the risk of being entirely selfish and self-gratifying, PLEASE, if you can find the inspiration, I beg you to finish this story. It's absolutely amazing and it's going to gnaw at me to never see it finished. In any case, what's up so far is just far beyond anything I could have hoped for when looking for fics, especially in this category. Thank you for the experience.
Nalfein chapter 24 . 7/24/2009
I'm going to have to second Cafinatedangel13's review. Please continue! This was amazing! My self-esteem lowers everytime I find a truly amazing story here at , only for it to have never been completed :( You truly are a gifted writer!
Niwaki chapter 24 . 6/16/2009
I love this story I especially love the friendsship between Logan and Kurt it's so cute

Ugh they are sick thinking like that and making pairings and "breedings" please don't male Jean and Kurt make a child for the first it's sick and second Kurt would NEVER forgive himself...

please continue soon
talkape chapter 15 . 6/12/2009
"Finally, in exasperation at Kurt's stubborn refusal to even reveal the name of the first girl he'd ever kissed, Evan had dared him to kiss Mr. Logan. Kitty had jumped to his defense, pointing out that they had all agreed that no potentially life-threatening dares were allowed (as well as no truly risque ones in deference to Jamie's presence)."

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA, you truly are a very witty writer.

You're writing is very, how do I say? concise and clever and definately entertaining I think.

If I say so myself, Keep it up!