Reviews for Yours Truly
Kanoyan Ines chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
this is so sweet! I've always thought they had that chemistry..but of course Heero still 01 :)
blissful trinity chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
how adorable.. i love this pairing.. mm you should write more! good luck
CK4 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Marvellous
Ichia chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
awesome story love it!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Nice story.. Keep up the good work.. You really got them under their characters.. Hope you make another fic about this love triangle.. I also hope that you make it longer.. Hugs and kisses..
CK4 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
_
Wicked Child chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Wonderfully done Raine! While it ended happy for my favorite couple (and Rose knows this but we don't speak of it anymore), you couldn't resist putting a little bit of angst in there could you? ~_

Wonderfully written as usual. Even if you made it angst ridden, it would be worth it. And scandals are always good if they involve 3xR. _
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was a wonderful Trowa/Relena fic, I like how you handled things with Heero as well. Well-writen. Left me grinning in the end, keep it up 0:o)
susan chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
wow! this is one great TrowaXRelena pairing! although it was short it was very sweet.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
wahahaha! the fluffyness! good job! XD
puppetmonkey5562 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
That was really great. There aren't many Trowa and Relena fanfic's around. It was very well written, it would have been cool if you added more chapters.
rage01 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I love the story it was great! hope there's a sequel about heero.
Kakaiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
I loved it! simply loved! Please write so more chapters!