Reviews for Freddie: 2022
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 6/14/2023
this absolutely broke me. So so so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2023
Wow this is so good!
reader71360 chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
Our local hospital had an arned intruder a few years ago. The security measures they put in place were extensive. They even moved the emergency room.
PenNamesAndEndGames chapter 1 . 12/14/2022
Phew, this one made me sob. Maybe it was because my day sucked and I just needed something to break the tear barrier, but this was SO good. I'm speechless (and that's a rarity).
allrain chapter 1 . 8/28/2022
great story thanks
Missysue32 chapter 1 . 8/26/2022
I absolutely love this and really want you to continue the story! Please!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
OMG! This is great! ;)
bluevolvic chapter 1 . 8/14/2022
Wow! Hit me right in the feels.

Such a different and refreshing read, loved it! Goodluck.
avagurl chapter 1 . 8/14/2022
That was different.
Loved Edward's feelings for his wife. Even though she had no knowledge of him for the most part he did attend to her when she remembered the wedding.
I Even Applaud him being with Bella. We all need comfort and love.
Dr. Hot has my vote.
Pynky chapter 1 . 8/11/2022
This was so good!
ama2978 chapter 1 . 8/10/2022
Holy crap! That was so heavy, but so so good. I’m glad Edward found peace and that they both found their forever! Thanks so much for entering the contest!
midnitereader chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
What a great story. Secrets and sadness. But finally he's free.
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 1 . 8/4/2022
This was a good story, though pretty sad at times. I'm happy Edward and Bella got their hea in the end though. The story was well written, but to me it didn't really feel like a contest entry or maybe like it didn't fit into the theme of this contest. It felt much more like a full length story.
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 8/4/2022
Wow, that was an excellent story. I loved that it feels complete and had some depth to it, then ends in a beautiful HEA. Well done. Good luck in the contest!
Sarai Masen chapter 1 . 8/3/2022
My favorite so far!
It was so sad in between but they got their happy ending they deserve.
Beautiful story!