Reviews for Laughter
skies-R-Blue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
th is is so dpressingly good! :'(
Anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Damn. One more review. It was just too sweet to not do. Very well done - seemed so in character for both. You could have stuck that in the beginning of the sixth and no one would have been the wiser.
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
"The best medicine is love, pure and simple. Then laughter. Sex ranks somewhere in the teens."

I think sex deserves a bit higher number than that! Anyway, great story. So in character for both of them, I think. Especially Harry.
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
this oneshot is simply amazing

even though it was so sad, i still laughed during the letter!
Sparklespazz101 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww this was so sweet! The ending sentence was really touching and tied the story together. You are a very talented writer.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
nice. yeah. sirius was smart. Harry needed the laugh.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh that was brilliant-sad, moving and hilarious all at one, so well done! :D
mokimik chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
loved it:P

wish people woujld actually write such letters before thhey die...

x-mokimik-x
paperchain chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Oh...

Lovely: sad and funny, and thought provoking. It made me snort ;)

You have a wonderful way of juxtaposing comedy and tragedy, which maked the funny bits funnier, and most of all, the sad parts bitter-sweet. You have a habit of killing me with your last lines. Thank you, though ;)
kina-san chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I liked it. i even started to laugh. Good job _
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This story touched me everywhere... not necessarily in a bad way. Ehm.
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
*smiles and claps* It was great! Just perfect! The letter was so Sirius like! I LOVED it! I don't know what else to say! This is my FAVORITE one-shot story EVER! Thank you:)
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
That was...brilliant. Beautiful. Poetic. Both hilarious and deeply moving at the same time. You are a truly talented writer, which in my experience is a very rare find.
cathster chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Now, out of all the letters that people have written from Sirius to Harry after Sirius' death, this is the one that fits Sirius perfectly. *snickers*

"Have a nice life, and all that. Sorry I won't be able to give you the sex talk, the marriage talk, the you've-gone-and-done-it-now-Potter talk... but you'll live. I won't, of course, but I suppose that's the point of this letter, isn't it?"

ROFL. That was perfect, really. It made me go 'AW' out loud and it made me laugh so kudos to you *grin*
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
This was one of your lovelist fic. Pure poetry.

"If you're reading this, then I have, to the great loss and shock and horror to millions of women, passed on."

Amen.