Reviews for Falling Leaves
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Great chapter/great story!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A great start to what promises to be a great story!
Christine Calvert chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Wow. This is amazing! Is English your first language? Whether it is or not, I love the way you use it. After this beautifully crafted piece of art, I'm going to track down everything else you've ever written. And keep writing more!
sheisnotreal chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
I could have sworn I left a review on this, but I guess I didn't. This was absolutely fabulous, Karin. I've enjoyed it since the beginning, and I was so excited when I saw you had finally finished it. Marvelous job.
gittedl chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Karin that was really great. Very emotional and captivating. I loved it :-)
andrea chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
very nice written,i loved it!
scigeek chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Nice story. Glad you decided to finish it.
vigirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2004
Lovely story, Karin. You handled the emotions swirling in both Geeks very well, and I thought their reactions/thoughts were very much in character. Also, very good story construction re: surprising us in the first chapter and turning a single scene into a nicely layered fic. Great job!
GroversCSI chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
Thanks for not killing off Griss. Great job, very well done!
TriplePirouette chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
wonderful story!
luxor chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
I really enjoyed this story. There is a quiet elegance to your writing. Beautiful and lyrical. And you managed the impossible-you humanized Hank! I think I definitely prefer your version to the end of the S/H "romance"-more touching, more poignant, and provides such an opportunity for the S/G romance to grow. Bravo! Excellent work.
Barb8 chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
Love the story. When can we expect an update. The "How can you?" shocked me want to know what Sara meant by that line.
Peggie chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Karin, Hank was unexpected, but so well done. Loved the quiet "feel" to this chapter. Looking forward to more.

Oh, there actually ARE Hank fans?
Ghibli chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
Hoi Karin! Zoals beloofd, review nummer 2! Hopelijk komt deze wel aan. :) I'm eagerly looking forward to chapter 3. * blijf schrijven, and keep a notepad by your side! LOL*

gittedl chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
She knows! Ohh yeah she dropped a bomb alright.

Now the question is, what will Grissom say to that? Karin I love this story. I really look forward to see the next chapter.