Reviews for Puddles of Blood
Uiniu chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Looks good, if old. I want to know more about it, if only you hadn't abondoned it...then again, I do that alot, too.
Bottle Rocket Junkie chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
What do i have to sya about this?...Well I don't like all the He's and the constant use of Ryan gutter at the beggining of every, so cut that usage down a bit. Also you grammer could improve I.e He walked around it and sneaked up on the Columbian on the left. could be. He Walked around the stack of crates and snuck up on the columbian at 9 o'clock. Other wise good plot
Bottle Rocket Junkie chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
The Typhoon chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Good story I'm suprised that not to many people have reveiwed it. Post the next chapter!
Maverick Point chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
All right, how are you doin' mate? I got your review and decided to take a look at what you've got here. The title is catchy, I like that. Anyway, here in the first chapter you have a few minor grammatical errors. For instance, when Salvatore says that "him and me" go way back, it should be "he and I", but that's just little stuff, and you' shouldn't sweat the little stuff, right? Now, for the flow of the story, you may want to consider using longer, more conjucted sentences. The paragraphs read more like a list that someone is carrying out. "Ryan did this." "Then Ryan did that." Okay? No big deal. Watch where you're putting your puncuation. There were a few commas in there that should have been periods, or vice versa. As for content, it seems like a good plotline. You might want to explain so of the action more. In the second chapter starts with Ryan randomly jumping into his car and gunning it through town. Well, that's all good and dandy, but why is he being so spontatneous? Is he going somewhere? Work on you dialogue too. Make you charries speak like you would speak. You know, curse, be saracastic, pick on people, talk about what's going on, make for of George Bush! Everyone can make fun of George Bush... Okay moving on. It's a good story, and I hope you continue it. I'd love to know what's happening. Now hop on over to you other story. I should have reviewed by now.

-Maverick
Jose Philipe Mendola chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Wo, right away i cane that you are a talented write. you have better skills than many people i know, adn they are twice yor age. very good fic. you have my blessing.
Phoenix Master chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Please continue. i updated 2day.
Phoenix Master chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
this is very good. i few spelling and grammer errors but overwise very good. please do continue. and can you please review my gta fic 'Money isn't Everything'? If you do, and encourage others to do so, i may continue.

thanx