Reviews for Little Things
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
There is a severe lack of chapters. How are we going to appreciate your brilliance if there's only ten chapters?!
This story is amazing and the writing is amazing and I love it so much!
thisbrokenheartedgirl chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I love how you've given the characters depth. Makes the story loads more believable. Flint is definitely a good character in this fic. Good job. Update?
openwindow chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
please update soon?
openwindow chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
oliver is so sweet...and flint is a creepy douche. lol all is as it should be!
Kylie Potter chapter 10 . 6/18/2008
I assume you're not going to continue this story? Pity, it's really good. I love your writing style and your more unique ideas. I like the way you've portrayed Marcus Flint, it gives him a more rounded character.
Ocean of Dreams chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
gosh, didn't you say you will never abandon this story? I thought it was complete, then looked up and no 'complete' up there. Rawr. Well, hopefully when you have more spare time you should update, since it really is a good fic. And look at it this way...even if harry potter's world is already created, the people you're writing about (oliver, katie, fred, george, etc) aren't fully explained in the books. So...hopefully you'll update some time!
HazelGreenEyes chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
aaw cute story... flints life is soo saad (
Funstuff05 chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
PS forget what i said i just read ur profile! lol
Funstuff05 chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
I've just found this story! I can't remember how but I did find it! It's really good and just because it's been over a year since you updated doesn't mean you still can't! I mean at the top of the last chapter you did say "Little Things is not finished just yet, and I promise that no matter how long it takes me to update...:cough:...I will not abandon it. You all will just have to be...patient. O.o" But i completely understand if you did abandon but it'd be nice if you continued it! It's a great fic!
Meika13 chapter 10 . 5/9/2006

Man, o man, you wouldn't believe how HARD it was for me to actually read this. I keep losing the page. I got half way through, and then my computer freaked and died. So, I had to go and find the story again -which was difficult. I found this story through a list of favorites.

So, yeah, I read that you don't update your fan fictions anymore. It's such a shame. They're really good. Well, good luck with whatever you're writing! :D

tints chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
Wow. A so-far addictive story. Oliver/Katie is so nice, I just am waiting to know what Natasha's nitwit plan is ... and Marcus, wow, he truly does have a stick in him. Poor guy ... well, I just hope he fixes his teeth. For some reason I wonder what he'll do to Katie ... and if he likes her since he seems to have it in for her bad, by targeting her with that poison potion and everything. Jackass. Either way, please update when you can! :D
Randomisation chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
gr8! i luv this - and you gave background to flint which is good!please continue!
Selenes Song chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
I know this is my first time reviewing your story, but I just discovered it. It is very good. So you better hurry up and update soon or I'll probally cry.. or not. I'll just be really sad. Great work!
TrillCat chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Wait a second.. I just realized that the story might have been over.. Lol. Sorry about that lost comment then!
TrillCat chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Amazinn Oliver actionn! Hahah I love the stories where Oliver's all sexxy and hot and bothered. I'm weird like that. You haven't updated in a while though :(, hope you update soon!