Reviews for Revenge by Verbal Flaying
no thanks nora chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
johnny isn't captain idiot! well... maybe he is an idiot. but he's a cute idiot at that. oh well.

heheh, it looks like they won't be dating any time soon. thats ok then. maybe later.
no thanks nora chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
heh, this is great. i love pyro, *sigh* if you ask me he is easily the best character ever made in the history of man kind.

i really like this story; the rogue/remy arguements are wonderful. and so is how everyone takes it so seriously. i cannot wait for the next update.
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
ahh, did remy have a little epiphany there? ;-)
ChaosCat chapter 5 . 8/7/2003
Oh, I am still giggling over this. I can just see Rogue leaping over the seat after Gambit and everyone running to hold her back. Those two are just so cute when they are trying to rip each others throats out.

Please update soon!
leidiavolo chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Your excuse for not updating is? Now, you can make it up by updating soon. *Grins widely*
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 7/28/2003
win one for the planet? oh, he is SO cut! ouch. ;-)
Barbara Ruiz chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Now this is a real story. That little girl chat about Collosus was funny and yet people do it all the time. I'd say bout time somone made the girls act fo' real instead of that "I'm an innocent virgin" cover up. This story to tell you the truth is of the chain please continue.
Pandora chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Loved your fanfic. It gave me tons of laughs. Tell me, are you going to go for the Kitty and Piotr angle or are you going to srict to the original Kitty and Lance? By the way, where are the Brotherhood Boys?
Carla-p chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Please update soon - I can not believe that this was so short - we need more!
Riah Yaps chapter 4 . 7/23/2003
short but sweet. i need more updates soon!

-Riah Yaps-
leidiavolo chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
ok...Where's Rogue!
ChaosCat chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
Too short. . .need more story!

This chapter seemed rushed, a bit. Hopefully, you'll update soon with lots and lots of lovely verbal abuse being spouted.

And Pyro.

I [heart] Pyro.
frost-bite chapter 4 . 7/21/2003
yay, you updated! good chapters; they were very funny! update again soon.
Riah Yaps chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
omg you so ahd to continue this fic or i'll die. i'm loving it heaps. i want more updates now!

-Riah Yaps-
ChaosCat chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
This story. . .is bloody brillant! I adore it so much you cannot even believe!

Man, I LOVE it when they argue. And make fun of each other. Although I wish Rogue had a better comeback to the whole lesbian thing. Just because it is one of the most annoying tactics used by the male population during an argument.

And Tabitha's comment about Colossus. . . it makes me feel so much better about not hating BoomBoom, which seems popular right now.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »