Reviews for From the Adventures of Lupin and Tonks
CertainlyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Awesome! Keep up the good work.
Ivy Crane chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This story sounds so interesting right now! Remus is my favorite character and I like the ship Remus/Tonks! Please continue soon! I can't wait to read them pretending to be engaged!
Bailey chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
i think dumbledore is lieing about it being necissary for the people at salem to think they are engaged. i think he just wants to have a bit of fun. i would too. cool story, write more soon!
Trella chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
*grins* LOVE IT. hee hee. more please! wait..why does the gameboy work? it shouldn't...
Lady A chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Very Interesting. Please continue.
A.E.J chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
*sigh* We need more of RemusxTonks ficcys I tell you!

I really love the plot already and how you porayed the characters. (Heehee, Tonks falling off her chair. XD)

Please continue! .
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Cute!
Nex2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I love the story plaz up date.
Dark Flame chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Please keep writing...when I read OOTP I thought that Tonks and Remus would be a good match too.
Alira1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
(Alright, the following contains my attempts at complete and constructive criticism. I don't mean to offend you in the least.) The new ship is Lupin/Tonks, huh? How fast it's being built.. I think it's slightly implausible and OOC, considering the age difference and also considering that I can't really see Lupin with anyone There's nothing wrong with it. Cute story so far. A few things do need clarification: Why does her blatantly electronic gameboy work at Hogwarts? Electronics don't. Why is Bellatrix's son in America without his parents? Will that be explained. I can understand Remus being willing to work for the cause, but I think your characterization of him was a little off. He was never hungry for revenge. Also, I don't get why they have to pretend to be engaged. You explanation was confusing. Keep writing though. I'm curious as to what will happen next.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Tonks is now one of my favorite HP characters, and it's great to see a story that features her - your story has a great start, too...

Thanks,

Tracey
Stormcloud Empath chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Wow! Another Remus/Tonks shipper! We are fast-growing number, aren't we?

Amazing story, and it sounds like it'll be long...Stormcloud Empath is happy now! Well, okay, she already was, since it's Independence Day, and now she's happier!

You write so well that you got me referring to myself in third person. Great job. Update soon!
DemeterTessReading chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Aw! *squeal* This is absolutely adorable! Ever since reading Book Five, I thought that Lupin and Tonks would be cute together... Thanks for proving me right. *grins* Hope to see more chapters!
bmiller669 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Just the fun, upbeat relationship Remus (and I!) need after the events of Book 5. Please keep writing. This story has so much potential, and Remus desperately needs someone!
The Brainless Wonderr chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
OMG, that was scary! No, not your story (it's wonderful), but the fact that I was just wondering TODAY about pairing Tonks and Lupin together...and voila! I found your story! A good one at that. Interesting plot, I can't wait to see what happens when they get to America. I hope Bellatrix's son isn't a jerk. Please update soon!

*KellieAnne*