Reviews for Salazar's Heir
Angelus chapter 37 . 7/20
Okay, where to start? It was a good albeit far fetched plot. I did enjoy it to a certain point and then she lost her baby and was sold!? That ruined it and just because she has kids in the end doesn't change the fact that you killed off her baby gruesomely and then sold her. Their emotions and reactions are wrong and there's plenty more missing. Old voldie lives and Crabbe and goyle get off after leading her around on a leash? That's not justice. Then you drag them along,drag the story and good grief but it was confusing. I would probably understand more if I read it again but I'm not willing to through the intense anger I felt whilst reading it. You should re-categorise it to angst as that's what it was and romance can't count in the last two chapters to make up for the lack thereof throughout the whole .
Angelus chapter 13 . 7/20
There's still alot of confusion here, not to mention their emotions are out of whack, for lack of a better term.
Angelus chapter 5 . 7/20
Okay, so this sounds ludicrous. I thought Ginny was after Krum in that previous chapter where Harry andRon fought with Hermione. It doesn't make sense that Hermione is called a traitor even though she has kept quiet about the whole ring story and yet Ginny practically declares her love for old voldie and yet isn't treated like Hermione has been. There's alot of holes here hey.
riskeybusiness chapter 37 . 7/6
Really enjoyed the story, well written and great plot! Hermione seemed to argue a ridiculous amount very easily!
:-)
Casy13 chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
So, I read your story yesterday and am only now writing a review.
But at first I want to say, that I am not a flamer, I read pretty much anything I get into my hands, read it 'til the end and make my opinion about the story for myself and often write a review, so here it is:
At first I found the idea of one person having the blood of all four founders in them intriguing and better still that it wasn't one person who was born from all but got it at different stations.
So the people with different founder blood in their bloodlines, alright, but it seemed very far fetched that all those people are in direct contact with Hermione (Viktor, Harry, Severus) for one and don't really care about it except for the whole combination in Hermione at the end.

Voldemorts portrayal seemed completely bizarre to me. I don't think the guy who bairly has a soul and is completely mad because of it, would write such letters and talk to Hermione in the way he did, especially in front of his people.

Hermiones behaviour towards Dumbledore as well seemed downright dumb to me. In no way can you tell me that a girl, especially a strong character like Hermione would act as submissive and loyal towards a man, who for one described her as a reward for Severus spy-activity, when she could hear it and basically told her that she would have to meet Voldemort on Samhain no matter what, as she did. It portayed her so weakminded and submissive that I could barely stand it. It was too out of character for me.
Also the whole relationship between Hermione and Snape was just straigt up bizarre and not in a good way. Their first time together was just accepted rape. Even if they hugged there was nothing between them and the whole scenario with Slytherin and Ravenclaw possessing them to have a go took the cake. I mean...no human being would accept this, to be possessed in a situation that is crazy enough, having their bodies used by thousand year old ghost just to have a go for themselves made me queasy.
That this whole mess ended up as an apparently functional relationship in the end, with a child that calls Voldemort 'uncle Tom'... just no... the whole story through nothing made me think that they would have a good relationship ever.

Then Hermiones acceptance for the behaviour of the whole studentbody. Harry and Ron for one just didn't get half of the shit they should have gotten for their behaviour towards her. I mean, except for Neville, the teachers and some students everybody punished her for something they didn't know more about then rumors.
And after some bullshit from Harry and I think Dumbledores intervention she just accepted his apology? And the thing with Ginny is even worse. In one moment they are screaming at each other and at the next Ginny is happy with everything?
I'm not going to talk about everybodies acceptance of Tom Riddle among them when he was back to young Tom. he was an insane bastard before he became the reptilian monster we all hate.
About him and the unicorn thing I didn't really care. Firene was alright although again, apparently him and multiple people anticipated beforehand that Hermiones child would die and she would just have to suck it up and accept it because that's just what she does. Forgive everybody everything and frolic around after her world was shattered.
There were several other things that just seemed off to me for example Crabbe and Goyle tugging Hermione around on a leash with everybody watching in the Great Hall, I mean no teacher would let a student do this. Not even in some kinky BDSM fanfiction. There is just no way. In the end Hogwarts was still a school.
As I said, there were other things that irked me, but in the end I finished the story and wanted to rip may hair out.
Don't get me wrong. The way you wrote as in the way you told the story was great. I finished it and your storytelling was probably the biggest reason for why I did. The grammar was alright, nothing that threw me off and definitely nothing that made the story un-understandable.
But all those things I listed, they just made me so mad in the eyes of a woman that lived half of her life in the 21st century and values strong women around her and especially in stories that have a character that was supposed to be THE strong character of the Harry Potter world, the one that wanted to take everything in her hands to make a better place become such a pityful creature.
I don't mean to insult you in any way but this is my straigt up opinion about the story I read yesterday and the thoughts I had while reading. That's what reviews are for, giving your opinion and thoughts about what you read.
Guest92 chapter 33 . 6/30/2014
Why did you have to kill Firene?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
I loved this story! I thought you did a terrific job with it... however, I must say I was a little disappointed and... turned-off by the very end of the story where Firene randomly returns from the grave years later... I think I would have liked it better with an apparition or something drastic happening with the forest in a positive way... Oh well, this story was written over a decade ago, and overall still a fantastic story. ;)
nintschibintschi chapter 37 . 10/2/2013
beautifully written thank you so much for this wonderful story . I read a lot on Fan Fiction and yours is one of the Best stories ! thanks so much
nintschibintschi chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
dracos letter made me cry it was amazing
thanks for this chapter and the story
nintschi
General Mac chapter 37 . 6/2/2013
LOVED THIS FIC MORE PRETTY PLEASE
Aisha04 chapter 37 . 3/10/2013
Interesting story. I liked it
Moonraven81 chapter 37 . 1/31/2013
that was a beautiful ending..
Moonraven81 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
wicked,
angel897 chapter 37 . 12/23/2012
loved it awesome story to read