Reviews for Salazar's Heir
Guest chapter 37 . 1/2/2019
The story was very well written and impossible to put down. Well Done!
wine witch chapter 37 . 11/18/2018
Lovely story, thank you!
giantpixel chapter 27 . 9/7/2018
WTF YOU ARE KILLING ME NOW. DRACO IS NOT DEAD. FUK U. otherwise good story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
So this is basically an "abuse Hermione over and over and over and over and over for no good reason because sexual and physical abuse is sooooo awesome!" revenge-fic against Hermione
SaiyaCat chapter 11 . 11/24/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
I really hate fics that make Hermione barren or kill babies. With that move, you've made me lose interest in this story to the point where I'll just skim through the rest to find out what happens, but I have ceased to care. As you did with her life. Thanks, cold hearted witch(b).
Guest chapter 37 . 1/30/2017
Thank you for this amazing story!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/24/2017
A most wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
bookworm661 chapter 37 . 10/7/2016
Loved your story.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/9/2016
:-)
Gwendolyn Paige chapter 37 . 2/6/2016
Amazing story beautifully written. It was a great read but it was a tad confusing at some times!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Keep up the good work loving this
Golden Asp chapter 37 . 10/31/2015
I really liked this. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
So this story is your excuse to spew your hatred and desire to have Hermione over-abused sexually and any other way you could think of for no good reason.
Angelus chapter 37 . 7/20/2015
Okay, where to start? It was a good albeit far fetched plot. I did enjoy it to a certain point and then she lost her baby and was sold!? That ruined it and just because she has kids in the end doesn't change the fact that you killed off her baby gruesomely and then sold her. Their emotions and reactions are wrong and there's plenty more missing. Old voldie lives and Crabbe and goyle get off after leading her around on a leash? That's not justice. Then you drag them along,drag the story and good grief but it was confusing. I would probably understand more if I read it again but I'm not willing to through the intense anger I felt whilst reading it. You should re-categorise it to angst as that's what it was and romance can't count in the last two chapters to make up for the lack thereof throughout the whole .