Reviews for Worth the Fight
leinchen chapter 20 . 1h
I loved this chapter!
Oh yes I definitely like this chapter! I think it was perfect, with him sticking his ground because he was hurt, but also being able to see that she was hurt too! Absolutely can't wait to see where we go from here!
tff000 chapter 20 . 9h
good
Zveka chapter 20 . 1/28
Love it !
Cina's chapter 20 . 16h
I so love this story.
Marymary123 chapter 20 . 1/28
Get over it.. Bella.
roxiegirl chapter 20 . 18h
Thank you! Great chapter. I think Edward understand Bella now. He’s forgiven her, but it will take time for him to fully warm up. Or will it!
Cina's chapter 9 . 20h
Yeah! I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of Jacob.
Cheerra12 chapter 20 . 20h
Anddd… roll credits! Love it!
acw1 chapter 20 . 1/30
Cina's chapter 1 . 1/30
They drugged him…. How sad.
Rebadams7 chapter 20 . 1/29
Understanding
Walking a mile in someone else’s shoes
Seeing their world
Makes yours a little bigger
And the heart a little softer
And maybe there’s room
For more
R
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 1/29
Edward has certainly proven he's not an asshole but it took pain meds to get Bella to crack her walls just enough to explain what had her ghostin' him! Guess Bella's broken leg was a blessin' in disguise LOL!
MadMooey18 chapter 19 . 1/29
I’m not sure what Bella’s doing beside being fifty shades of fucked up. However, I can say that I am thrilled that you are writing again. ️️️. I haven’t read all of your stories it the ones I have read smashed the roof on romance.

I hope the schools get their act together although going this far into the school year I believe you are in for a bumpier ride. My husband is a teacher so he knows how awful this can be, Please try to stick with it. You are one of their good ones. Always remember that.
Adriu chapter 20 . 1/29
Que lindo al ofrecerse a cuidarla.
No se deja escapar a esos chicos. Pero cuando la fe en las personas se ha perdido es muy díficil recuperarlas.
Gracias por la historia me gusta mucho.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu