Reviews for Yesterday's Shadow is Tomorrow's Twilight
Sushi-chama chapter 60 . 2/24/2014
Took me a while to finish reading this but I had a good time. Love reading long fics! Especially one with very good plots, I felt like the fic ended in the right manner despite the character death. Besides, even if all the guys in RK are really strong, they are still only human. In my fantasy RK world, Soujiro will stay at the Aoiya and he and Misao will fall in love xD just because I am a huge SouMi fan. Though Soujiro being in his early 30s in this fic, Misao is only 2 years his junior so that kinda makes her way past her prime in that age and time " thank you for the lovely read. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way and I loved it like a good book ;)
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
Oh my Lord... this is the last thing I expected from this chapter. And it's fantastic. I very VERY much enjoy this fic. And shall, happily, continue reading
Crimson-Eyed-Angel99 chapter 20 . 5/3/2013
...this story is addicting. Thank you so much for writing it. 3
DAIrinchan chapter 57 . 1/12/2013
Waahh, Enishi! He's one of my favorite characters in the series proper, and definitely my favorite in this fic. You write him so well, and now he's gone... I guess i'm used to it, though, because my favorite characters are usually the ones who die. *gloom* I do appreciate a well done death scene more than "everybody lives"-type endings, so thank you very much for writing Enishi's so well.
DAIrinchan chapter 28 . 1/3/2013
This whole chapter was just too funny. The cockroach has been defeated!
DAIrinchan chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I love how you write Enishi so much! I've been thinking it since i started this fic, but the line "brooded thoughtfully to himself" really got me. Your Enishi is the coolest ever.
TiiBubba chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was an excellent story. You're a great writer! :D Keep it up!
Bokmal14 chapter 34 . 6/24/2010
Soujiro looked like Okita Souji, didn't he?
Bokmal14 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
Soujiro should be 33 years old. He was around 8 years when he killes his step-mother and step-siblings. If this is the family the old lady is talking about then he should be 258 years. That is 33 years.

Am I right?
azab chapter 17 . 1/15/2009
ratpigeon chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
A story this long, and with so many reviews intrigued me. I will review again when I'm finished, not that you'd really notice another one. Thus far, it sounds interesting.
azab chapter 16 . 12/15/2008