Reviews for Vice Life season 1
Overdrive1 chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
I awesome story man. After seeing the ending of GTA: VC i was wondering what was gonna happen after that... now no need keep it up.
freakboy2008 chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Whoa man! That was awesome! I like how you profiled the characters you created and aged the original characters. I think that the battle between the Vercetti family and the Haitians was awesome! YOu made me feel like I was there. I think you should make a novelisation of Vice City and continue the Vice Life series. Keep up the good work!
Freakboy
darkraven10 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
its good, I mean its damm good. I would like to see more chapters
Frito the Great chapter 2 . 8/10/2003
Yay! I didn't know there were Grand Theft Auto stories on here! I think this is a great story and I really hope you continue it! I heart Grand Theft Auto!
tommy.v1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
i really like it but 1 thing tommy is 35 in vice city. he was put in prison in 1971 and was born in 1951. but that was 1 of the best things i have read! great work!
Shardsofpower chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I love it, I hope you can continue with good action sequences.
Joe Dirt chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
Awesome fic, man! Keep going!
Maverick Point chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Seems like you have thought this whole thing out rather extensively, and that shows some real patience. If you're like me, you don't like to deal with the real technical stuff. I commend on your research and such. As for the characters, I actually thought Tommy was more like 35 in the game, but that's just my opinion, and 40 seems close enough anyhow. Everyone else seems to to be in place, and I hope you don't refer to "Michael Posser" as Fido. I can't stand that. It always bugged me. The guy from GTA 3 was badass and people give him a chihuahua's name. Moving on, I can see you've got the vision for the story in your head. The more power to ya, bro. I hope you don't stray off the sacred GTA path. Careful with the melodrama of Tommy's deceased wife. We don't want to get all mushy. Good luck, man. Can't wait to read more!

Maverick
Joe Dirt chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Interesting.

A novel about a bunch of old people! LOL j/k