Reviews for A Shooting Star
super.happy.fun.time chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Awww that was so CUTE -
windalchemist001 chapter 13 . 2/1/2009
hey it's me and i have to tell you i love the story but i have a few things to ask.

1. why is the person name who you picked as yami's dad name look a lot like naruto narato-the 2nd a the u naruto

come in the thingy before the story strated you slap your head

3. you have a thing for yami don't you

4. you know yami's really name is atem right?

5. oh and who is knuckle head

6. cani be in you next person in a story?

so i think that it for this story i'm goin to read the next one and give some compents on that one. and i'm so sorry for taking so long to write *bows low* (mulan: "mother" you just didn't feel like read most of the time and so you would for stop for long periends of time) *truns to look at mulan* that's not true the people at the libry woluld not let me on becase of a class that come. (naur: right old lady) *hit naru with a stick* i'm not old (ruru: ... sorry but why i'm i here?) (elazbeth: the same reson that i'm here) (yukiko: where i'm i?) (elazbeth: young one i'll tell you hey ruru *waving at ruru* come here) (ruru: yes elazbeth?) i think we need to teach yukiko the rules here) (ruru: ok fine *help takes yukiko to another room*) *blinks* anywho back to what i was saying (naru: witch was what you old lady?) naru you got five seconds to stop talking or i'm come after you with a 2 by 4. (naru: yeah yeah yeah what ever old lady *leaves room*) *twitch twitch* (mulan: -_-' *back away slow*) mulan! (mulan: *stops like a deer in headlights* yes "mother") get naru a wip him into shape now! (mulan: *to scared to agae about the hiden meaning in the recaesd* yes "mother" *fast walks out of the room*) any way i like to say i love your story if i haven't said it already. oh and i was glued at the end it was soo cool. ok now see you later (drak wind: write) ah you *pionts to drak wind* go away! *pulls out gun and shoots it* (drak wind: ah! damn fine be that way see if i help you *leaves*) note to self make sure none of my "kids" don't leave alone next time. anyway bye see you later _

signed:

brittany b. peña
Serena6686 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
you should make a sequel and good story
Angelic Samurai chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
i like this. -laughs at the end- roasted Yami anyone?
Celtic Bard chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Aw, poor Yugi! He makes me want to just pick him up and huggle him!

*growls* Evil Phasio...gr...

I must go now - my dad needs the computer - but I'll return to reading when he's done!
Celtic Bard chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
I'm glad to see that Yugi's all right! I wonder what's gonna happen next...?
Celtic Bard chapter 3 . 4/17/2005
Aww! I hope that Yugi will be all right!
Celtic Bard chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
Ohh, what's wrong with Yugi? I gotta find out!
Celtic Bard chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wazzup!

I'm likin' it so far! *nods vigorously* I'm eager to see what happens!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Serena:Great story! I loved it!

Arlenna:Yeah,story was nice...-_-

Serena:Why do you have to act like that?

Arlenna:I'm your 's my job to act mean.I am you darker half after all.

Serena:...so...Bakura is mean,but he...ok,he's a bad example...

Bakura:Am not!

Serena:Are too!

Bakura:Am not.

Serena:Are too.

Bakura:Am not.

(continue arguing)

Malik:They never get along...anyway...loved the will definatly read expect another review from us!
linda chapter 13 . 3/15/2004
CONTINUE!
Hikarisakurariver chapter 13 . 8/26/2003
wow such a great story _ think of more and keep it up bye bye now (no i'm not sugar high just past the pain barrer fo tired so i only act carzy for now)
KC chapter 13 . 8/5/2003
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
KC chapter 12 . 8/5/2003
I like the four doors, four hats thing. I got a kick out of it. Oh, and one other thing...ENOUGH WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS! IT DRIVES ME CRAZY WHEN YOU DO THAT!
KC chapter 11 . 8/5/2003
Nasty cliffhanger again! I gotta admit that I'm wondering what Phasio wants with Yugi and Tenshi.