Reviews for Confusion, Hatred and Angst: Martin's Diaries
Matrix Refugee chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
(Okay, the only reason why I wasn't the first to leave a review for your latest creation is because I've been on vacation and I didn't get a chance to get on ff.n for a few days...)

Wow. A Martin point-of-view take on part one of the film, filling in a little of the back story (that is, the events that led up to the story as we know it) as well! And wonderfully written as always! You characterize him very well: Even the voice is just right, as if Martin himself were telling the story. Great work!

You remind me of myself when I started writing "A.I." fics (although granted, I specialized in Joe fics, but that's changing): very, very prolific and very passionate about what you write, but always high-quality.

I probably don't have to ask the inevitable question; It's great having someone as busy a writer as you are in the fandom: gives me more excuses to work on my site!
datastwistergal chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
I hated how Martin was to poor David in the movie. I wish he'd have stayed frozen forever and David could be the kid. I hated Martin, but this was a good fic and showed he had a somewhat good side too.