Reviews for Encyclopaedia Mythologica
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 2/16
Unicorn as a ice breaker huh? Haha

Well I hope sophia would be punished and not get released by coil or anyone else.
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 2/15
The idea is fun. Sadly there wouldn’t be pokemon.

Hmm. In a way this remind me of palworld. Lol. I wonder if they would use electric creatur like thunder bird for source of power? Maybe slime to cleanse the ocean? Some creature to cleanse pollution too. Lolol
Daemoniorum chapter 2 . 2/12
Loved the idea of this. And yeah some creatures should never see the light of day. Think Fae in general. But also wondering if she could create Cthulhu level stuff.
sol.leksthewolf2021 chapter 2 . 2/12
I’d love to read more of this, but it seems like a dead fic to me.
dark flameburgo chapter 2 . 2/11
My creature ideas:
Pheonix (immortal fire bird with healing powers) celtic myth I think, chinese myth
Fenris wolves (cryokinetic wolves) norse myth
Gem shell tortoise (minor crystalokinetic tortoise with nigh indistructable shell) chinese myth
Cerberus (large multi-headed immortal guard dog) greek myth
Coatl (winged serpent with sun powers) aztec myth
Brownies (helpful fey who exchange services for offers of food)
Kitsune (trickster fox spirits) japanese myth
Thunderbird (storm raven) american myth
Gargoyle (stone guard) french myth
Angels (biblicaly accurate angels vs simurgh(zizchristian myth
Simurgh (immortal giant dog-bird that controls plants) persian myth
Ziz (immortal giant eagle with aerokinesis and sonic powers) cristian myth
EliteShadow chapter 2 . 2/4
love this story so far keep up the great work please i would love to read more of this story if possible? hope to read more chapters soon! keep on writing!
Shadeymankey chapter 1 . 1/27
I would live to see panacea be her partner in this. Come out of the closet as a bio tinker too, as it were
DannyBoy2k chapter 2 . 11/13/2023
Does it have to be a mythical creature as such?
If "made-up" is good enough without the fantasy aspect, I strongly advocate for a treecat from the Honor Harrington stories!
hearo27 chapter 2 . 8/15/2023
can she make Golems and Automatons?
hearo27 chapter 2 . 8/15/2023
Can she make Typhon? he is technically a creature after all.
And what about the Hecatoncheires and Cyclops?
Can she make undead creatures like Drauger, Zombies and Vampires?
Can she make D&D monsters?
She should be able to make Fenrir and Jormungandr.
Can she make monster girls?
What about Spirits? could she make a Dryad or Ifrit?
imgonnadie chapter 2 . 7/21/2023
Excellent story so far. Hope you continue it.
SMB chapter 1 . 7/14/2023
You had Taylor create the mixture twice and they examined it twice.
EP chapter 2 . 7/12/2023
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
oli.rom3107 chapter 2 . 5/21/2023
so

for beeings like endbringers

how about elder dragons from monster hunter
dswiller80 chapter 2 . 4/24/2023
give us some love for this story please. so much potential for JUST the Faerie Dragons alone. let alone some of the other proposed creations.

give each trooper a FD and you have mobile shields for them, aka k-9 units. tactical training to allow for positioning in a formation to cover weeks spots for the troopers. temporarily incapacitate people to get the cuffs on. the FD are a troopers best friends to even out the playing field against capes.

there is potential through the blood bonding to tailer each FD to a CAPE that would see them evolve to the needs of that cape EX. speed to keep with glory girl while flying, longer range gas breath for brutes, tougher shields for blasters etc.

emotional support animals for therapy (you've already covered that its not addictive)

arguably the FD are OP they could take out LUNG in a heart beat. happy gas beats anger.

also this is a perfect setup (FD's alone) for a crossover for just about anything, would be particularly interesting with warhammer 40k