Reviews for Equally Cursed and Blessed
0oLucifero0 chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Wooow. I luv u cearfree
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
Just re-read it all again...its still really really good! But leaving it just when its gonna reveal things soon! _ Although its been so long, I'm still gonna hope your gonna continue this somewhere down the line! X3
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 21 . 3/5/2013
This is really really good! Love it! :3
Hope you continue soon :)
Anon chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I will always love your stories. Rest in peace, darling.
Sukuangtou chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
Cool!
Billie Holiday chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
What's with the formatting on this? It's quite annoying, couldn't you simply put it in paragraph form? There's no need for double spacing...each line.
Puella Pulchra chapter 21 . 7/14/2011
loved it please continue soon
IchigoChu chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
Pretty please update soon! I just love your story! I love how you describe so well and how all the characters are exaculty how they act. It's like... like you are the one who created them. Yup, I really do like your story. Update soon please.
rae2009 chapter 21 . 12/28/2009
this is really good :) please update soon!
mousecat chapter 21 . 12/4/2009
This is really getting interesting! Let's just hope the present mouse is not in any real danger from the present god! Is Akito still angry at Yuki for stealing back Kyo's beads? Maybe Kyo will have an opportunity to return the favor, and have to rescue and take care of Yuki!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 21 . 11/16/2009
Yikes, scary...I wonder who kei was? Was it the kitty. Its been a while so I can't remember this whole story. Maybe I should reread it a bit. Nice work though, It was really interesting.
CateySmiles.Not chapter 20 . 10/20/2009
OMG, this is AMAZING, you have such a talent for writing! I LOVE the way that you have characterised Haru and his white/blackness. I was a little confused with the Momiji 'whisper' thing but now I can kinda see where your going with it and it sounds AWESOME! PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! (please and thank you) D
SpencerBrown chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
Still LOVE this fic. I find it rather amazing that, even when I'm craving nothing but Yuki/Kyou action, your plot with Momiji and Haru keeps me completely hooked. Can't wait to see where it's leading.

I also can't wait for the tables to be turned a bit with the Cat and Rat. They've both spent so much time in this fic learning and growing, and subtly choosing different ways to view and interact with one another, and while most of Kyou's struggle has been internal, Yuki has turned wonderfully supportive and protective of the Cat. Kyou's injury with Akito has given Yuki so much opportunity to show this new strength of character by being strong and protective, but I suspect before the story is over, he'll have his weaker moments too. No one can be strong forever in the face of such trials, not even the Rat. I can't wait to watch how you have Kyou deal with Yuki's more vulnerable side, if he'll respond immediately, or whether he'll fight it out within himself first, as usual. What consequences might their be to their changing relationship if Kyou does hesitate when Yuki needs him?

Now I'm rambling, so I'll go, but I love this fic, and wanted to let you know you've still got readers. _ Happy August.

Spencer
Carrietta Dragana chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
I was so excited when I saw you had added on! Good job! Please keep working on it!
Repeating October chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
You are very talented! And this was a great read, I can't wait to continue on with the story :) When I first started reading I thought it might follow along with a common Yuki/Kyou plot line that really wouldn't last... but I must apologize! This was so much fun to read. Even When I first thought characters were going OOC on me, they actually fit perfectly into your story line (actually, it would be nice if your "occ" was actually in some of the real manga too) Well, I'm going to continue to read, so I hope you keep going with this awesome piece of writing :D