Reviews for The Third Wheel
elleelle chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
What a funny idea. To think, lol, it was Yamcha's plan all along.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Damn it! I wanted to know what happens :(
miraiprincess chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
please finish this!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yamcha seems pretty deep in this fic. I love the part when he and Puar discuss who they can "hand" Bulma off to. Nice work!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This is a very good story. I've never read a Bulma/Vegeta fic from the perspective of Yamcha before, so it's quite a nice change.

I really like your characterization of Yamcha here. Usually in stories, especially ones surrounding Bulma, he's seen as a jerk or an idiot, so it's nice to see him as a normal human being. Having Puar as a supporting character, with her opinions on Bulma, for most of the story helps show Yamcha's side of things without being biased.

The fact that you included their history adds sympathy for Yamcha. I especially like the part between Yamcha and Bulma's parents. I remember on Dragonball when Bulma acted like a brat around her family and that is apparent in this story when she storms off after her mother is playfully flirting with Yamcha and visa versa. Still, explaining Bulma's vulnerability at her home gives her some justification, but not enough to take the focus off of Yamcha.

The idea itself, that Yamcha is the reason for Bulma and Vegeta getting together, is very original. It makes for an interesting story as well as a unique exploration into the character of Yamcha. What more is I like that he wishes to leave her, whereas he's usually shown as being unfaithful and her making the decision to leave against his will. But the fact that he and Puar came to this decision on their own, in terms of revenge of all things, makes this one of the most original Dragonball Z stories. And what more, I can actually see this happening.

This piece is well written and a wonderful addition to DBZ fanfiction. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
Esplandian chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Impressive. Goes directly to my favorites.
sportschickVLVR chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Finally, someone has decided to deem Yamcha some brains and guts! Good for you. I like the way you made him feel sick of the relationship, and Bulma more of a spoiled brat than what most people portray. This is so great!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Excellent work.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Like probably everyone slese, I LOVE how you didn't take Yamcha down either of his usual roles in these, aka the cheater or the guy who gives her up. He has a much stronger personality, without being some vicious jerk.

When I heard future Trunks say why Veggie and Bulma got together, I was staring there for a second. It was something to the effect of "...Wha?" I couldn't believe it, and I liked how you also put that into perspective, that Bulma might lie. Much as I love her, she is quite a jerk.

And lastly I like how you didn't rush everything, but it didn't drag either. If I always right that in a review for you, it means I think your stories are pretty much perfect. Stories are all about tempo, I think, and this one was perfect.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Mwa ha ha
This is cool. very different. update soon!
crazy buttafly chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
AWESOME STORY! HAHA! UPDATE PLEASE?
manga the Awesome One in pigtails chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
This looks hysterical! Please say there will be more, and soon. I'm not really into Yamcha's POV, but this story has definite appeal. I do think you're a bit rough on Bulma, but not necessarily inaccurate. heh.
BebiMaraJade chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Yamcha getting Bulma and Vegeta together himself.

What can I say, this is brilliant! I'm not a Yamcha basher, I'm glad he's not some jerk. I'm a major B/V diva though, but this time Yamcha lets Bulma go and he takes his revenge on Vegeta by letting him have her! This is good!
Clemen chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Great fic. Love it ever through i like reading those b/v get together and yamcha being the jerk. I have nothing against yamcha. it about time the poor guy got some justice. It be cool if you wrote a sequel. If not I look forward to reading your future works. Until then take care.
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
ROTFLMAO! This has got to be the funniest fic I have read in a long time! First of all, I love the fact that you didn't make Yamcha the cheating jerk, etc. I only read it because you stated in your summary it's from Yamcha's POV (I love Yamcha)… This one is one of the most believable V/B get-togethers I have ever read. I love it that you made Yamcha actually wanting to break up, because I really hate seeing him get hurt, and this is the perfect way of him having revenge on Bitchy Bulma and Vegeta at once. Puar was so right – those two together – a fate worse than death for both of them. The fic was hilarious, you got me laughing so hard a few times I almost cried (especially when Puar came back, explaining about her high-school reunion).

You are going to update this, aren’t you? Please, I would love to read more. Magnificent job!

Kat