Reviews for In These Final Hours
Linguistic Chaos chapter 2 . 9/13
What's wrong with cross dress stories? I like them.
paedirt chapter 14 . 7/29
I love this story. It was one of the first stories on that really sucked me in. I've reread it many times over the years. Thank you!
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 2/5
I just realized That I have read this story multiple times and never left a review. It's sad because it really deserves it. What a wonderful thing you wrote. It's like someone else said a roller coaster, beautiful from begging to end, tough I wish we had seen a little more on what happened after, nevertheless, it's amazing. I have to say I loved kaoru and hiko's interactions. Keep writing, you're definitely good at it.
ginkaa chapter 14 . 1/17
Wow what a rollercoaster! The feels omg... too real... actually cried. I really really enjoyed it! so well written and couldn't stop reading :)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
so good!
Wind Lane chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
So, ready for a weird bit of review? It's the period thing that hit me funny. And your explanation only confuses things.

The blood flow during the period comes after the fertility portion. It's the uterus shedding the unused egg and other elements that kick in when the body is preparing for potential life.

So, the bloody sheets are just as easily a miscarriage as they are the start of her cycle.

Okay, weirdness bit is done, this is a really fun read. It's a nice retelling of the Enishi arc, and the changes you made are pretty darn cool. Tomoe was handled extremely well, and I really liked how well Hiko works as Kenshin's father.

Enishi's treatment would be an interesting thing to follow because of what you've established. It seems like he has such a hard time believing Tomoe didn't choose Kenshin of her own free will is at least partly tied to his own ability to force others to do things against their will. The abandonment issues and Oedipal Complex notwithstanding, he'd be a fascinating mind to try and untangle.

I would have liked a more protracted end bit, it wraps up a little too abruptly for me, and there were a few turns of phrase in the writing that pulled me out of the story because they didn't seem to fit the era things were set in, but I definitely enjoyed myself reading this.

Thanks for writing it and I hope you're still writing - especially if it's original stuff.
Trinity's Mirror chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Zeh, I have been looking for your story for years! I read it once back about 2009, maybe before then, loved it, and then couldn't remember the name of it to find it again. I've just started reading this rewrite, and I'm already in love again. Thank you!
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This is probably the most cleanest shit I've seen when it comes to Kaoru and Tomoe being love rivals. And that's a miracle in itself because I have a distinct feeling the only reason Tomoe isn't labeled as a bitch in some fics is because she is already dead. People just love their love triangles. And It's so nostalgic to read this again after coming back to RK due to kyoto inferno.
Rei chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Great fic! One of the best KK fics!
natysc chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you for this amazing story. I really liked the fact that you maintained Kenshin's character as a Rurouni. 3
UrmixMoonstone chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Beautiful work.
Felanie chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story, by far it is one of the best I've read.
Kaidou chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
This is such a gem, and you keep Kenshin in-character so well! I like how he's so sweet in this, opposed to how people usually write him as possessive and stalker-ish. It really is refreshing. The only thing that could use improvement is the font. The italic for the bulk of your story isn't necessary, and it would be a more comfortable read if you changed it to normal font. Other than that, I can only offer more praises. You made Tomoe nice! And Kaoru's friend too! Most people hate her and write her as evil (which she isn't), or use her death to make Enishi crazy. The change of pace is pleasant, and something I'm really grateful for. Great work! :)

Kaidou
1234dghgfj chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Loved it.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
CaylieJelly chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
I'm not really into AUs but you've got a lot of reviews and favorites and your work turned to be a interesting read. Great job and i liked it!
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »