Reviews for In These Final Hours
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I really like this. It's very interesting. And let me guess, love at first sight? _

~serl_gee
Mellifluence chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Aw... what a sweet story! A wonderful blend of fluff and angst.

My heart's just a melted pile of mush now... *sweatdrops*
Anonymous but very interested chapter 14 . 9/11/2005
Hi! This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I think that everything about it was fantastic.

Thanks for sharing it with us all!

Good luck!

May light fill your world.

_
boohoo chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
great fic!
Grdiang3l chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
WHY ARE THERE SUCH GOOD WRITERS OUT THERE? this si wonderful, i'm not so sure where to begin. I was hoping for a more dramatic scene when enishi met tomoe but i'm not complaining :D THNks for the wonderful story!
May chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Went through something like Kaouru's situation myself once. I'm over it now, but I still couldn't help crying a couple chapter's back! Nice writing -
lolClaidi chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Hi!

Although you finished this fic a few years back, I'll still review.

This was such an awesome fic! The whole plot was well thought out and the characters were depicted so well! I especially liked how you showed Megumi here!

Man, some parts were so sad, I cried. Can't believe that oro-baka knew that Kaoru loved him and he didn't tell her back! But ah well!

I won't try to write too much, so I'll be ending this review. Great job! Fantabulous! I'm so glad I found it!

-meeh
jagan-I chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hehe
poisonpeachpop chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
That was alot of stuff pushed into one chapter...But you pulled it off. And very well I might add. Also, the ending wasnt corny like most are. It fit it perfectly. The ending was like a promise that it was going to get better. And thats welcomed. Great work. Ive really enjoyed reading this. It was wonderful. Loved it!

(ps:dont be surprised if I read your other work.)
poisonpeachpop chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
Lotsa drama. I feel so bad for Kaoru. I mean...that had to be...heart breaking. And...IM mad and Kenshin cause he loves her! But then, he tried to tell her..But Kaoru stopped that...God. Talk about drama/angst. I love it all tho.
poisonpeachpop chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
I think its cool that Tomoe and Kaoru are on the same lines. And friends, and understand eachother. And I belive I do not like that male escort. Hes a pig. Good chapter tho. I have a feeling that those flowers are special..and are going to be important...
poisonpeachpop chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
I hate it when Kaoru sulks...But I cant blame her, who wouldnt? I mean...come on...Sano was harsh. But his words were true. I really like your writing. Its...Well, its not all serious, but its serious enough so that you can picture everything perfectly.
poisonpeachpop chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Uh oh. Poor Kaoru. Talk about taking the thing she said earlier, about 'the only thing I could do is jump in the way of a spear', to the max. She really did. Cept, it was an arrow. Well, they know shes loyal now. Great work -
poisonpeachpop chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
Well, Yahiko almost gave it away. That would have ruined every thing (well duh .
poisonpeachpop chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Here we go! And the show begins. I think Kaoru is in for it. Itll definaltly get interesting. I really liked it -
1,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »