Reviews for In These Final Hours
Ice-Cool chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I really enjoyed reading this fic. Its possibly one of my favourite KK fics ever. I also love how you portrayed Tomoe, I thought it was an accurate and pleasant portrayal, which is hard to find. Altogether it was intriguing and well written.
Ryosami chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
That story was fun! I liked the ending. It was really sweet...)
legolasEstelstar chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
i love this story. im revieweing to put it in my favorites in case that i havent already
Daisy's Blog chapter 14 . 12/8/2005
I LOVE THIS! I'm so glad you updated! And I loved the ending too! Great fanfic. I can't believe it's finished though! Oh, well, at leaset there are mosre fanfics of yours to read. See ya in your other fics! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
OMG! I'm just speachless. _ Awesome chapter though. _

~serl_Gee
viper0z1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
...
kennii nii chan chapter 14 . 10/17/2005
wow... nice chapter! :]

and a HUGE wow to the number of reviews you got... :] you have a talent with weaving words... thanks for the great read!

-kennii nii chan

ps. ah... i was wondering... could you possibly tell me how you got a picture up in your profile? it would be great if you could tell me in a review for one of my fanfictions, or even in an email. arigatou!
lynnah chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
It was so good. Im glad that it was K/K.
Hopefully the 1000th reviewer chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
Damn good story! *thumbs up!* Congrats on getting 4 figures worth of reviews! *CONFETTI & STREAMERS!* You deserve it! *pat on back!*
Daisy's Blog chapter 8 . 10/3/2005
Poor Kaoru. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Ah! THis made me cry! _

, it did. _
Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
I knew something was wrong! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
What is going on here! How is Saitou able to use magic, and what were Zanza and the wolf talking about? ANd what was all about the "Only one has understood" and "keep her quiet"? I'm seriously confused here. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I really like this. It's very interesting. And let me guess, love at first sight? _

xi.writes chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Aw... what a sweet story! A wonderful blend of fluff and angst.

My heart's just a melted pile of mush now... *sweatdrops*
1,158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »