Reviews for In These Final Hours

Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Ah! THis made me cry! _

, it did. _
Daisy's Blog chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
I knew something was wrong! _

Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 10/3/2005
What is going on here! How is Saitou able to use magic, and what were Zanza and the wolf talking about? ANd what was all about the "Only one has understood" and "keep her quiet"? I'm seriously confused here. _

Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I really like this. It's very interesting. And let me guess, love at first sight? _

xi.writes chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Aw... what a sweet story! A wonderful blend of fluff and angst.

My heart's just a melted pile of mush now... *sweatdrops*
Anonymous but very interested chapter 14 . 9/11/2005
Hi! This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I think that everything about it was fantastic.

Thanks for sharing it with us all!

Good luck!

May light fill your world.

_
boohoo chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
great fic!
Grdiang3l chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
WHY ARE THERE SUCH GOOD WRITERS OUT THERE? this si wonderful, i'm not so sure where to begin. I was hoping for a more dramatic scene when enishi met tomoe but i'm not complaining :D THNks for the wonderful story!
May chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Went through something like Kaouru's situation myself once. I'm over it now, but I still couldn't help crying a couple chapter's back! Nice writing -
lolClaidi chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Hi!

Although you finished this fic a few years back, I'll still review.

This was such an awesome fic! The whole plot was well thought out and the characters were depicted so well! I especially liked how you showed Megumi here!

Man, some parts were so sad, I cried. Can't believe that oro-baka knew that Kaoru loved him and he didn't tell her back! But ah well!

I won't try to write too much, so I'll be ending this review. Great job! Fantabulous! I'm so glad I found it!

-meeh
jagan-I chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hehe
poisonpeachpop chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
That was alot of stuff pushed into one chapter...But you pulled it off. And very well I might add. Also, the ending wasnt corny like most are. It fit it perfectly. The ending was like a promise that it was going to get better. And thats welcomed. Great work. Ive really enjoyed reading this. It was wonderful. Loved it!

(ps:dont be surprised if I read your other work.)
poisonpeachpop chapter 13 . 8/4/2005
Lotsa drama. I feel so bad for Kaoru. I mean...that had to be...heart breaking. And...IM mad and Kenshin cause he loves her! But then, he tried to tell her..But Kaoru stopped that...God. Talk about drama/angst. I love it all tho.
poisonpeachpop chapter 11 . 8/4/2005
I think its cool that Tomoe and Kaoru are on the same lines. And friends, and understand eachother. And I belive I do not like that male escort. Hes a pig. Good chapter tho. I have a feeling that those flowers are special..and are going to be important...
1,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »